Reviews for The Interview
bananabuttbaybay chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This made me laugh, and it made me feel better. (I'm having a bt of a bad day)
Purple Sage of Oblivion chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Ha! Take that, Manning! Freakin' great Oneshot, bud. You don't expect this kind of stuff anymore. B-E-A-Utiful! "He said he ate the man you're replacing." HA! And again, HA!

Your Obediant Friend,

Purple
thesorcerousnation chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
THIS IS FREAKIN' HILARIOUS! I laughed so hard during this. I knew there must be something weird about Ms. James, but "it", the problem, still made me laugh... Thanks for entertaining me!
The-Cursed-Daughter chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
OMFG.

Holy sh*t!

This is so funny I can't stop laughing! You made me burst out laughing in a VERY QUIET room.

Loved it, going in my favs, but somehow...I knew what was coming in the end. I wish I had a monster like that under my bed.

"How did you know about this job?"

"Because he ate the guy you want to replace."

OMFG, funny!

Keep up the great work,

Kit
Hoodoo chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Sadly, there is a derth of Manning-centered stories. Happily, this is one of them.

Thanks for an enjoyable read!
Freyalyn chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Well, if she still came in for the interview after than she must have more guts than she's showing.

Fun!
Psychobillybutterfly chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Genius
epalladino chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Cute story. Manning is hilarious.

Two small quibbles: 1. The f-word does belong in a T-rated story. 2. The word 'antacid' is a single word. It should not have a hyphen.

Thanks for the fun read, Beth
Peya Luna chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
ROFL! i would like to have such a monster too - its always good to get some pointers for ones career, not to mention all the money you spare for never needing a vermin exterminator anymore...
dragoneyes171986 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
oh my, gawd, this is one of the funniest stories I've read and I've read a great many funny stories.

...monster under the bed gave her the address, oh that's just too damn funny!