Reviews for Respect My Authority
When We Begin chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Gotta say, this is easily your most well written work. At least for El Tigre.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
I don't really care you did it because you wanted to. I'm just saying take no sham in what you love to do it is your choice to do what you do and I respect those choose to say "I did it cause I want too".
Lani chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Nice one
El Tigre is my fav show
And what you said when the story was over
AMEN!
caduceus4611 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
This is one of my favorite lemons. Can't believe I forgot about it!
Rico chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Your fucking lieing bitch
Primadonnagirl8 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Hey great fanfic! I usually feel weird reading a lemon but your lemon was so good instead of giving me an awkward feeling it gave me a warm feeling inside ( I cant explain it) but anyways please keep up the great work. MannyxFrida FOREVER XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
good job :)
BoonyTheWolf chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
i really liked this story
ja34221 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Awesome story sexy fun why the hell would people think sex if wrong
So I say all parents who think this is stupid...FUCK YOU!
Miehczyslaw chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Nothing to say except that I love it, god, Manny is so sexy and shy x3
¬°Favorites!
Iamlarlindor chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This is not a dirty story. I've read some of those, and most of them aren't worth reading. Nice job.
me chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
i love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I'm not going to lie...I thought the first half of this was leading up to a rape scenario at first; thankfully though, it did a complete 180 and was very well executed. I'm impressed on how you used these characters to tackle such a matter while keeping them IC yet mature enough to handle it...difficult, but quite charming if you ask me.

And thank you! Somebody else who believes sex should only be used for love and not just whoop-dee-do LET'S DO IT (also, thanks for keeping THAT particular scene vague and discreet)! And trust me, I've seen WAY worse than this piece when it comes to these kinds of fan-fiction...
theecoccinelle chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I loved it a lot!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Not going to lie...that was awesome!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »