Reviews for Peckish
13animenurd13 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Kichou chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Great story. I like it.
bookimp chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Yummy! That was hot. One of my two favorite pairings, good characterization :)
BananaNutCrunch chapter 1 . 12/10/2009

I feel the need to say it the way Hibari does. Wao. Just. Wao. *fans self* The speaks for itself XD
Annie chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
AH _ WHAT A LINE TO END WITH! So much love to you. Holy shit. I wish I could see more Irie (buh, sorry, I know everyone else you do is awesome, but I'm just a big fan of his..)... This was SO HOT with that Tuna sandwich. You really nailed them all characterwise, I think. And I might become a Mukuro fan after reading your fiction, really now.
breadsticks chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Wow, not only was that hot, funny, but also somehow, disturbingly cutely romantic in the way dangerous beasts can be. Very in-character, and honestly this situation almost feels cannon if Reborn was an adult...manga. Loved the scene at the end though and the last line by Tsuna. Feels almost as if he's trying to placate them. Also, Giannini and Irie, so much win...(and slightly creepy). Loved your pacing and the interaction of the three main players, especially before the love scene and after it.
MisikaChan chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
that was just so hot .

honestly great xD the 'shower is big enough'-thing was good :D
akuma-river chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
That was hot.

I want a sequel. or many sequels. ;d
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 2/1/2009!
kiki chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Hmph,it was pretty rushed at the end. Why did it change into present tense?

Anway, idea was awesome and I had hard time not to laugh and wake everyone xD You made pretty good job with this but try to next time to take it colly to the end. Better make slowly but surely rather than in hurry and rushing.
DarkInuangel chapter 1 . 1/9/2009