Reviews for The Unforgiven
Cool side story.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Absolutely epic.
Incoqnito chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I think your Hanzo is far cooler than canon Hanzo.
The Darkest wizard chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This is an amazing Story!
BYoshi1993 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
An excellent insight into the psyche of Salamander Hanzo. I enjoyed it immensely. I will read more of your stories.

-Michael :D
derderxp chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Damn. A sad existence :x
N chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

I would be indebted if you produced more stories like this. A few of your lines scream genius.

The way you portray Hanzo is magnificent. Defiant,unrepentant and great.

I truly hope you'll start writing again.
Buza chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Nice, good one.
BetaGuy chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Cool.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Perfect representation of Hanzo the Salamander - truly amazing one-shot. though im not sure whether he was fighting the first or second hokage.
Embro Elite chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Awesome oneshot. I'd like to say congratulations on being fairly close to canon on yahiko's death when you wrote this months before it was shown in canon.
Kirizo chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I doubt anyone could ever make a better Hanzo than yours because you have made the perfect character for him and no matter what happens your Hanzo will be what I think of when I think of Sanshouo No Hanzo.
Rago Dragovian chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Awesome sidestory was awesome. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Best one-shot I've ever read. I love how you have showed how truly powerful Hanzo was. I really do want to know who the black haired guy was though because I couldn't figure that one out. Anyways I never really understood Hanzo's power until your stories and I really must thank you for it because Hanzo is now my all time favorite character tieing with Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho and Kisame.
Dreadman chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Awsome one-shot!

Also, I saw their show in D.C yesteday.

BEST.

SHOW.

EVER.

Rocked the hell out of Verizon Center, and I almost fell down the steps a couple of times :P