Reviews for January 2009 Twilight Fan Fiction Contest
marie masen chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
to JennaLynne-

wow. i have never read such an in-character fanfic from carlisle's pov. all the details were amazing, and it was interesting reading carlisle's thoughts after his transformation. great job and congrats on winning second place!
marie masen chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
to Just A Little Thing For Emmett-

i love this fanfic! it gives a unique perspective from rosalie's pov on how emmett was changed, and adds a hilarious twist :) seriously...i almost fell of my chair laughing. you included all the characters very nicely, especially emmett :)great job and congrats on winning the honorable mention!
EGMG chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
AH. I never expected this to happen. D

Ep. I'm so ecstatic. Thank you very much. I didn't know I did Rosalie's point of view that well but now my head is too big for the world. D

JennaLynne chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
wow. the last two lines, just perfect. I can't even... wow. Totally deserves 1st place, I loved it, I think because part of me has always wondered what went through Rosalie's mind during that pivotal moment... and this is really realistic.

Great Job! :)
JennaLynne chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
that was absoultely perfect use of the "because there are some things that words cannot express."

I'm floored. I wish there was more I could say, but... there isn't. Its just great.
JennaLynne chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
wow, this was so cute, and deep at the same time. It really makes you long for true everlasting love.

i want that.

good job! congrats on the honorable mention!
Emmett's Best Girl chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
i have a question. the phrase, well does someone have to say it or can it just be like 'we stood in silence because there are some things that words cannot express.'?
MellyMeliza chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Can it be a little less than 10?