Reviews for Jigsaw
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Curiosity killed the cat...That's definitely a good motto for Gotham City.
whichwaythewindblows chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Wow... Nice to have a batman story in which he finally sees the blindingly obvious. In most of the movies no one ever makes the connection. Nice to have a change.
Sailor nova 1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Great one shot!
Narniafan96 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Love it! Only problem is it's too short!
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This was great, I liked it!
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Brilliant for all its length! Though- I guess as far as length-of-fics go I'm really not one to talk...
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I think you have a really good story here. I do think it ended a bit abruptly and could use another chapter or two to round it out... but that may just be me begging for more writing. Anyway, nice work. Very solid.
Dances With Monkeys chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This is awesome. :)
Hieiko chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Very nice. For some reason, I really like stories wherein Gordon figures out who Batman is. :P
immertreu chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Yay! I love stories where Gordon figures it out himself.

I love your characterization of Gordon. He's a cop, a good one, he would have found out sooner or later. As some other reviewers have already mentioned, he seemed to know or at least strongly suspect Bruce in TDK. It was obvious in the scene with the wrecked Lamborghini.

It was a lot of fun to follow Gordon's train of thoughts like this. Luckily he's a careful cat. ;)
Hailey Burns chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Short but good! I always wondered went on inside his head about Batman. It's good, and I love it!
twilight-bella40 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I loved how you used a common phrasethroughout the story. It really helps the reader to relate with Gordon's logic.
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Yeah, I loved this. I always wondered about that scene in The Dark Knight - when Gordon and Bruce were talking. I saw a look in Jim's eyes - I automatically thought that right there and then he could have realized who Batman was during the daytime. Loved this.
IcyWaters chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Nice one shot. :-) I really liked the curiosity theme; how Jim doesn’t want to know who Batman is, yet curiosity gets the better of him and he can’t help but wonder and fit the pieces together. Your characterization is top-notch.

I always love coming across good Jim Gordon fics. I’m off to find the other one-shot mentioned in your author’s note. Thanks for sharing! :-)
SoldierToger chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I like the beginning and the end, especially the last line, but something about the last clue, the cut..hmm... I dunno, it felt a little anticlimatic or something, I would've prefers something a little more subtle, I think. Still, I really like it:D