Reviews for Breaking the Rules
kikki hope chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Another cute story, but it's not an M fic
Annalay chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Oh it was nice, brilliant really! So Peter like! Good job! The best line: "Funny, I don't remember the 'Stop and Laugh at Peter' chapter of Seduction 101," NICE! God I hope the book exist!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
This was great! Good job. (:
JTF2 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I definatley think this needs anoher chapter, please?
Viktorija chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I liked it:)
helaluvE chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Very good! I loved it :)
Something Simpler chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I like the inner thoughts and how comfortable you've made them with each other at the end.

Realy nice story
Spazarella chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
pretty good, i love the idea of liv and peter, but honestly, the interrogation concept with a pedophilic murder suspect was a little a/u...i mean, that's not the kind of work they do. it seemed more like an SVU story. but yeah...peter is ridicuhot and i love him getting his way :)
monnalisa chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Really good but unfortunately too short.
stellalux24 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
m... tasty... well written, too...
takingbarcelona chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
and you're sure there's no way we could convince you to write another chapter? none at all?

it was great, and so in-character i can see the whole thing pan out in my head.

well done!
I Was Here Moments Ago chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
i loved this muchly :D

Thanks, seriously lol.

I have pretty images in my head now, cause i can actually imagine that happening :D
ToDifferentToBeReal chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
This is a great one shot. Love Peter/Olivia and the current hiatus is driving me nuts. I'm going to be a slight critic though and say that the only thing that really bugged me was that you continually switch tenses, from past to present and vica versa. It was only slightly annoying but no big deal it didn't take away from the intention and it wasn't confusing, just a little weird at times.

~TooDiffer2BReal
bamaslamma29 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This is a very good start and intriguing. I'm enjoying it very much and hope you continue.

Only criticism I might have is that you tend to change verb tenses (like saying 'kisses' when you had been writing in past tense, and the word should have been 'kissed') while writing and that can be distracting.

Other than that I can't wait for more!
tocks chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Ahh I had to read some shippy fics after the awesome episode last night (thank God it's finally back.) This was amazing. I hope to see something of the sort play out on screen soon ;) Write more!