Reviews for Imitating Art
Guest chapter 29 . 1/15/2018
Seriously? Didn't she enough to earn herself a prison cell by now? It's getting absurd that Jessica gets away with everything.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/15/2018
I hope he is going to the police now beore it's too late.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/15/2018
I don't get why he isn't doing domething against Jessica. What is he waiting for? Bella thrown down a flight of stairs? Run over by a car? Because she's sick enough in the head that she won't stop on her own - this is more than a woman scorned or hurt pride.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/15/2018
Interesting that he thinks about his career first... but he has a pregnant wife there. What if she trips Bella or harms her otherwise? I think he has much more to be concerned about than her starting rumors. And on top of that this is sexual harrasment - a very legal reason to fire her and get a restraining order. It's her career on the line here if he doesn't keep quiet which he shouldn't!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/15/2018
Not very wise to drink alc while trying for a baby... especially since she is already pregnant.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/15/2018
Hm, I get that Alice keeps Jasper on distance, but if he really wants a future with her then why can't he at least put some effort in it, stay faithful und prove his worthiness?
Seriously who would want a man who sleeps around while "waiting" for you?
Guest chapter 6 . 1/14/2018
Edward wants to be an actor, considering her sparks of jealousy and her low self-esteem about her looks how will she ever handle him acting love scenes with tall, railthin actresses?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/14/2018
While he was out with a friend, she was out flirting. Who is the ass now?
Guest chapter 3 . 1/14/2018
Tanya saw obviously more in their month together than Edward. But on the other hand this is his own fault. Did he never hear, Don't shit were you eat? Having a fling at your workplace is such a stupid idea, it always backfires.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/14/2018
He's not as bad as I thought but still not good enough for this Bella. He would come across like a male gold digger if he chased Bella. My impression he might be decent after all didn't last long after his confession about his line of beach blonde flings... He is a tad disgusting. *pout*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2018
Edward is the typical shallow womanizer with gross taste in airheads? If Chloe is his type why bothering with Bella? He clearly has not met a woman who earns her living with closed legs for a while. He so rubs me the wrong way...
Guest chapter 29 . 7/17/2015
Dragged it out and it's becoming a bit farcical
Guest chapter 17 . 7/15/2015
The cat POV was crap
banned2010 chapter 29 . 3/9/2013
Great story! I really hope you finish it someday. I love your writing. "Learning Curve" and the sequel are two of my all-time favorite stories!

Hope to see you back soon!

Shannon
longtobeme chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
So, Edward now knows that he is dating a celebrity!