Reviews for Until The Sun Turns Black
NJP chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
Loving the changes of pace from frantic movement to frustration. The interaction between Emmett and rose is also something that the twig light books did not cover very well but is done very well in your story. The language you have used threw out paints the picture very effectively of a family split and about to come together in an emergency. And now I really want to know what happens next!
NJP chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
Again the personality and priority's of each character is done really well. This time a great sense of urgency is injected which seems to sweep the reader up in the momentum. This gives a good counter point to the scenes involving Bella which is apparently what the Cullen’s are running toward.
NJP chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Really good start, setting up when the story appears in the established time line was done quite subtly to avoid confusion. giving voice to characters that in the books were only seen through the eyes of Bella was done well enough that you recognized the distinctiveness of each character, which was great. i think the highlight is how Edwards mind reading ability effects the dialog he is involved in...very good!
fiercepixie chapter 19 . 6/2/2009
Awesome story! Love the POV's, they allow me to visualize each of the characters and what they are going thru. Just since Jessica and Lauren really annoy me I am hoping that you have some other sadistic things planned for them!

Keep up the awesome work
msnomer chapter 19 . 6/2/2009
I love this story! I have absolutely no idea what will happen next or how things will end and I'm constantly on edge! lol
germandoro chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
the story sounds really interesting, I like it.

bye doro
dariachenowith chapter 19 . 5/11/2009
Virgin EmoWard - your Emmett really tops them all!

So i finally got to read this chapter, and I have to say, gah, i HATE having caught up again because now I have to wait!

that said, great work as always! Edward is sure beating himself up but I guess he'll snap out of it once action requires it. But why did you have to make Jasper of all them be the next? WHY?

sigh. the tragedy that is story telling, really.

Carlisle's talk with Aro was certainly interesting (and while I don't speak a word of Italian my snassy French helped - I really love you for letting him speak in his language instead of just English, that's always so annoying! great job there!). Can't wait to see how things turn out once Demetri and Felix are here!

And Sam, well, you really make me LOVE the wolves, which is a real first in fanfiction. I more or less resented the original Sam for being a pompous ass, but yours is the slightly overwhelmed young leader who fights hard to protect his people and do the right thing, even if all his instincts scream for him to rip the vamps to shreds.

So pleaase! update soon! I need my fix! :)
Inactivityispermanent chapter 19 . 5/11/2009
if i swear a lot in here then you wont see it, so I am going to say this... Make. Jasper. Better. Now...

there we go :D thats the nice way of saying it. and as you know my brain is dead so no idea if i asw it coming, but wow, aro, victoriea... looking forward to more as always
gibbeh chapter 18 . 5/10/2009
Finally read this chapter, and it was awesome. :D Sorry for the wait, very busy! Plus, today was my birthday so I've DEFINITELY not been around the computer all day. Anyway, I'll probably have to read the other chapters tomorrow, cause I have to go to bed. Nighty night!
dariachenowith chapter 18 . 5/10/2009
damn, I'm the crappiest reviewer ever! Anyway, finally catching up again!

Loved the last two chapters, as always! I really liked that you gave Emmett in particular a lot more depth, and also that you let him rant about everyone perceiving him as just the dumb horny goody guy, that was just great. I'm so feeling with Rose, and hope she'll get through her breakdown soon with Emmett's help.

Alice needing some timeout just to think is natural, she really has a 24-esque longest day. I figure the only one worse off than her will be Edward once he's in the fray, and Jasper of course once all the screaming starts.

Off to read chap. 19 now!
LaViePastiche chapter 19 . 5/8/2009
Good lawd it just gets more and more intense. I'll need to read your recap because with the length of time btw chaps (and i'm not hating, you know it takes me forevs too) i sometimes forget parts of what happened and then get confused, so i'll check that out.

Virgin Emoward bahahahah. I love emmett and i lurve jasper :P
Bitten and Smitten chapter 19 . 5/8/2009
Okay...you are awesome. 'Virgin Emoward' wow, that game was fun. Writing awesome. Plot outstanding, better than SM by miles. Cliffie mega high. Characters act like they should!
Hanzt21 chapter 19 . 5/7/2009
Good chapter, i liked how Aro new about bella
Alice Vampire chapter 19 . 5/7/2009
this is very intense...i can't wait for the next chapter...please please please update soon
Soccer11 chapter 19 . 5/7/2009
were the male and female emmett and rosalie? cant wait for the nxt update!
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »