Reviews for Until The Sun Turns Black
Inactivityispermanent chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
poor mike, i dont really like him but not enough for him to be turned into a vampire, ah well :)

enjoyed the second chapter too, looking forward to the next one
Inactivityispermanent chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
great first chapter. :) looking forward to whats happening with bella
gibbeh chapter 6 . 2/5/2009
Awesome :) The part about that lady was funny, update soon! :)
stavanger1 chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
This is really interesting. I'm very curious as to what's going to happen next! Update soon? :)
gibbeh chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
Awesome, and don't worry, it wasn't that long a wait, and I'm glad you got the chapter up :) Update as soon as you can!
gibbeh chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
Update soon! This story is awesome :)
bella c'ella luna chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
how could you even stop it there? that hurts me!

my favorite part of this chapter was definitely edward's time with the mountain lions...that was some serious writing, it made my heart hurt. :(

i'm totally gonna pimp you out on my next chapter. i love it!

luna
bella c'ella luna chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
omg mike newton! you totally just shocked me. like, hardcore shocked me. i hardly thought that was possible anymore...wow...

and i forgot to put this in the first chapter's review:

it was like looking at him through dirty glasses.

...awesome line
bella c'ella luna chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
hey!

so when i went to send you that message, i saw you have a story up! i got very excited.

i have to say...for your first fan fic i think it's really good. there are a couple random typos but hey, i can't even see my own mistakes until like a week after i write the piece.

your characterization is excellent and so far it's been just the perfect balance of everything. but listen...i HATED new moon...it was physically painful for me to read. ok, i didn't hate it but you know what i mean...so god, i hope you don't kill me with this story!

love it!

luna
gibbeh chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
UPDATE SOON! :)
gibbeh chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
You're a really great writer! Update soon! :)
rac753 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
really really good. please continue and update again soon!
CaityC chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I'm very interested in this! It's def something new! Update soon.
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20