Reviews for Until The Sun Turns Black
csp4 chapter 19 . 4/8/2011
Sam really needs to put the punch on Jacob:(
csp4 chapter 18 . 4/8/2011
Remind me again why the Cullen's called the Denali's. Ugh A bunch of skanks. Crazy ones at that.

I can honestly say this family is crazier than mine!
csp4 chapter 17 . 4/8/2011
I actually think Esme showed a whole lot more restraint than the average vamp would
csp4 chapter 16 . 4/8/2011
"Emmett, stop breathing so loud. I can hear you over the engines." LOL LOL LOL I told my husband the same thing once:) It was really irritating me:)

"I knew if I attacked I would be breaking it" Oops! I think the treaty was broken when Jacob attacked Carlisle! It goes both ways Esme
csp4 chapter 15 . 4/8/2011
"Mr Black, I would be delighted if you would enlighten me." Edward's in deep shit now!

"I love you Jackson." No, not lack of imagination, just a little creative writing & a small spoof::))

Hope Sam shows up at the hospital soon.
csp4 chapter 14 . 4/8/2011
Very interesting observation about the undertone smells.

"Marion Mallory" It's amazing how many tedious people live in Forks! LOL

WOW! This story is like a Hollywood Movie compared to a Movie of the Week:) So many details, twists & turns, cast of 100's, special effects!
csp4 chapter 13 . 4/8/2011
I already know Tanya is pathetic. Irina is just as bad. She deserves Laurent:(

"the police say they can't do anything for at least 24 hours."

Charlie has been attacked & Bella is missing but the police won't look for her for at least 24 hours! Weird

Hope Jess & Lauren are just for food & not to be changed::))
csp4 chapter 12 . 4/8/2011
The bookmark must be Carlisle's

So Charlie is "writhing in pain" in the hospital? OMG

LOL "Officer Chelle Rathbone POV" LOL Imagination running a little low is it?

WOW, lots of action in this story:)
csp4 chapter 11 . 4/8/2011
"They got a pulse." Great! If they're taking him to the hospital, I hope he isn't changing. That wouldn't be good:(

Well, this chapter didn't give me anything to laugh about. Stress, yes:( Things are getting very serious
csp4 chapter 10 . 4/8/2011
LOL LOL Jasper & Edward on 1 plane, Rose & Emmett on another plane, Carlisle & Esme on another. Which one? LOL LOL

Edward reciting the Lord's Prayer::))

"Edward... Don't do it, hold onto the goodness in your soul..." I'm pretty sure I know what Edward is planning

"ended in a fireball that nearly ended us" That scene was stressful! LOL
csp4 chapter 9 . 4/8/2011
OMG the plane is going down! I have no idea why I think that's funny! Maybe I'm more twisted than I thought
csp4 chapter 8 . 4/8/2011
"Yes, we have no bananas" OMG Jasper:) That song is bound to make Edward flip out:)

For such a dark (Angst/Horror) story, it sure has alot of humor::))
csp4 chapter 7 . 4/8/2011
Mike's internal ramblings...Ugh! What a dweeb::)

Great chapter!
csp4 chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
"Who else? Oh yeah - Jacob. He's nothing but a dog" LOL LOL LOL

So Tanya is delusional also. May Jacob & Tany can get together & be delusional together:)

"Kate had brought home three members of the Alaskan Aces and had kept them in her room for the last 24 hours" LOL LOL What fun::))

Poor Edward:::))) Stuck on the plane with THAT woman! Ha Ha Ha

Is she going to follow them to Forks too? LOL Edward deserves to locked up with this woman! I agree with Jasper! Edward is an 'unimaginable bastard'
csp4 chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
"If she ever decided to rule the world we were all in trouble" LOL LOL that's Alice!

"She was Kiazna, the Russian Exchange student staying with Jessica" OMG hope Jessica & Lauren don't become part of Vicky's troup of newborns:(
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »