Reviews for Until The Sun Turns Black
csp4 chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
I see Jake is delusional as alway::)) And his dad actually is encouraging these delusions:(

Well, guess Billy probably won't be encouraging Jake's delusions anymore!

I hope Charlie isn't gone permanently:(

Mike's 1st meal should be Jessica & Lauren::))
csp4 chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
OMG Rose is such a bitch!
csp4 chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Mike Newton as a newborn:( Ewwwww
kneon chapter 31 . 3/18/2011
Wow, great cliff hanger I can't wait to see what happens next.
Tracey87 chapter 31 . 3/12/2011
Ooh, no you didnt! What a cliffy! Aw i cant wait for more, amazing story, the suspence is killing me! please, please, please update again soon! :-D
germanAkice chapter 31 . 3/12/2011
as a matter of fact you would! but that is besides the point! I loooooved the chapter! it was awesome how now Jessica is changing and Mike will die and I hope Victoria meets a brutal and bloody end but please let Bella survive? thank you

so all in all you did a fantastic job and it was well worth the wait!

Tracey87 chapter 30 . 2/6/2011
Love this story! Just started reading it yesterday and couldn't stop! Amazing! I cant wait to have more! Please, please, please update again soon! :-D
devildogbully chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This looks awesome! Totally original and I can't wait to read more!
kneon chapter 30 . 1/13/2011
Wow really intense. Can't see what happens next.
AmbieJean chapter 30 . 1/10/2011
Ahhhhhhhhhhh I am so on the edge of my seat. I can not wait for the next chapter!

Eee!
germanAkice chapter 30 . 1/8/2011
oh wow! you outdid yourself with this one! I loved it! yay Lauren is dead! yay Jessica is dead! and wow I never saw Demetris thoughts comming! and I can't wait to see what happens with Edward! or what happens when they all arive! oh and for all I care you can kill the pack of stupid mutts as long as you let Alice, Jasper, Edward and Bella live!

loved the chapter! it might have been your best one yet!

kneon chapter 29 . 10/13/2010
Thanks for writing can't wait to see what happens next.
germanAkice chapter 29 . 10/10/2010
I liked the chapter a lot!

how about you write a sequel to this!

Inactivityispermanent chapter 29 . 10/10/2010
Hi hun!

Eppppp! A new chapter! Yay! Right, loved it, loved it, loved it, loved it. Can't really say much else. As for punishments, hmm, where do I start ;) anyway, yes, loved it, now go chain yourself to the computer so that we can get another chapter before the maddness that is NaNo starts and we all lose hope for ever writing anything again.

love

chelle
lola84 chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
That thing with Edward nuzzling Jasper on the plane was pretty funny, but also sexy in a weird way. Huh.

I wonder what on earth Victoria is going to do to Charlie!
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »