Reviews for First Time
eschscholzia chapter 2 . 9/20
Thank you for the story. I had a good chuckle!
TMI Fairy chapter 2 . 8/9
I discovered that this "drags your snout in the gutter and then surprises you fic" actually had a second chapter. I suppose my eyes were too deep in the gutter to notice :)
Thumbs up for giving her a shield. Aside from the trivial matter of "shield" being part of the girl's title, hence it being appropriate for her to wield it, I'd assume that in a leather and mail armour universe like that of Middle Earth shields would be default equipment for combatants.
I'm too lazy to count and see if this review is longer than the chapter :D
Borys
sian22 chapter 2 . 1/16
Such a hoot! and so well wrapped...
sirensbane chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
I love stories like this, where you think it's about one thing and it turns out to be about something completely different. Pity that Faramir is not in town. I'm sure Eowyn would want to see how he would "perform".
lena1987 chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
Jeeeeepers - I've never been one for the twins, but I certainly am now! Fantastic!
Anon chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
Brilliantly done. Just the right amount of innuendo. :)
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
You totally had me! Well, up until the "Lothiriel could watch". Things was obviously not what one might have thought, that showed there. It was totally brilliant though!

Frostless
dianaprincess chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
The epilogue was even better. I think Legolas can hold his ale better than Elladan, though. Maybe it's Thranduil's training sessions? Elrond would be a more *ahem* somber father. I loved this story!
dianaprincess chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
That was NOT what I thought it would be. Definitely not. Although I'm quite sure that's what you intended. This was a great story, anyway. I loved it. :)
TMI Fairy chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Tease :)
Borys
annafan chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This is brilliant - one of the best fics I've read in ages. As I think I confessed in one of my other reviews of your work, I was already in love with your version of Elladan. What I want to know is how you manage to write a few, very spare sentences (throwaway references to long legs, long fingers) and make the pair of them so sexy? And the twist at the end had me in hysterics.
quaff chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Wonderful and marvelous and fun. Mainly fun. Thank you.
Saltwater chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
Bahaha! That was very, very cute!
Nelarun chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
hahahahahaha! silly elves...

Nela
paperfirefly chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Wow, you had me going there for a while! Great twist ;)

Good ending part too :) I really enjoyed reading it!