Reviews for First Time
lena1987 chapter 2 . 6/27
Jeeeeepers - I've never been one for the twins, but I certainly am now! Fantastic!
Anon chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
Brilliantly done. Just the right amount of innuendo. :)
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
You totally had me! Well, up until the "Lothiriel could watch". Things was obviously not what one might have thought, that showed there. It was totally brilliant though!

lotrlover23 chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
The epilogue was even better. I think Legolas can hold his ale better than Elladan, though. Maybe it's Thranduil's training sessions? Elrond would be a more *ahem* somber father. I loved this story!
lotrlover23 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
That was NOT what I thought it would be. Definitely not. Although I'm quite sure that's what you intended. This was a great story, anyway. I loved it. :)
TMI Fairy chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Tease :)
annafan chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This is brilliant - one of the best fics I've read in ages. As I think I confessed in one of my other reviews of your work, I was already in love with your version of Elladan. What I want to know is how you manage to write a few, very spare sentences (throwaway references to long legs, long fingers) and make the pair of them so sexy? And the twist at the end had me in hysterics.
quaff chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Wonderful and marvelous and fun. Mainly fun. Thank you.
Saltwater chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
Bahaha! That was very, very cute!
Nelarun chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
hahahahahaha! silly elves...

paperfirefly chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Wow, you had me going there for a while! Great twist ;)

Good ending part too :) I really enjoyed reading it!
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Ma, oh man. You got me.

I thought this was going to be a twincest, plus another incest, a foursome, and with a voyeur.

But golly day!

Stardust0808 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
OMG! you had me going there and then I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes :) This certainly has been one of the most entertaining stories I have read. Good job! It would be nice to read some more stories about the twins, that is if you wish to write about them more, but do not feel pressured to on my account. I have enjoyed reading a lot of your stories and look forward to read more LOTR stories you may write.

Lady M28 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
A wonderful double entendre! I loved how it went right to the end. Very well written, and hilarious. There were some great details throughout which really added to the setting & conversation.

Plus, I rather loved seeing something of Elladan & Elrohir from you.
Medea Smyke chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
“Three,” she whispered, twisting the cloth in her hands. “I need three of you.”

This line gets me every time! LOL!