Reviews for Chocolates and Ribbons
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
awwweee, if any of the other kids in the school saw the Great uremeshi do something like that, I think that they would die from shock! How cute
NANLIT chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
That was sweet of Yusuke and Keiko to do that to one another. Yusuke didn't gie her a lot, but the one thing he did give her meant a whole lot, espcially considering who he is.
varon chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I love how in character Yusuke and Keiko were. That single tender moment alone was priceless. It's so open to interpretation and I can't verbalize what they mean, EXACTLY, so I am left here still thinking about it. Which is a good thing. Lovely work; very well-written. _
Kirara higurashi chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
this is so very cute! Thank you for sharing with us )
Tie4 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Aw, this is cute too! You are good at this couple!
I.idora chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
“Well, don’t thank me until you’ve tried them. After all, maybe they’re poisoned.” HAHAHA! :D

“Originally, the custom was that a man would give a white ribbon to the woman he had feelings for, and if a woman was given a ribbon by a man she had feelings for, and he tied it on for her, their love would last forever." - aw... it's so sweet. :D

love this. :D
theNewDesire chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Aw! This is just so sweet. I love it.
kiwismakemehappy chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
CUTE! And I could totally see this happening. Good job. :D
sexy Seren chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Love it
empathapathique chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
This was amazing! I loved the holiday fluff!
False-Image chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
So sweet!
Fallen White Archangel chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I love this story, it is so sweet
KeikoFujiwara chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I LIKED IT A LOT!
DarkMignonette chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
That was incredibly cute, I enjoyed it alot. :D They were kept very much in character, and their interaction was right on the spot. Definitely faving.
brainy carrot chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
this is awesome so please do more Yusuke-Keiko stories because no one is doing them nowadays and I love your writing- somple but clean