Reviews for Thin Ice
Reagon chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
I like the story, I do. I understand diseases and addictions. I would like to see her really try. Try; to give a damn about her family. Cameron, was an altruist, and a caring individual. She wouldn't inflict all this worry and pain on her loved ones, especially her child. It's selfish. Even through the pregnancy, it was all about her eating disorder. It's...there's no happiness, not even momentarily. Idk. I do like the story. It's just redundant with it being all about her, and her inability to find or fix herself. I've seen addicts try harder.
anon chapter 17 . 9/23/2012
I really wish you'd add an epilogue to this. Great story.
AlicexxAshleyxx chapter 17 . 12/4/2011
PLEASSSSSSE WRITE MORE! 3 I love this story :)
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 17 . 5/28/2010
I adore this, that last chapter brought tears to my eyes. I think you've done a good job showing how destructive an eating disorder can be, especially in these later chapters but you've also shown how it's not a simple thing to recover from.

Well done with this though, I think you covered a serious subject extremely well and told a very moving story along with it. I'd love to read more.
Tortall101 chapter 17 . 5/24/2009
I really like this story although I would have liked things to be covered in more detail and to not have the years fly by so fast ;) Amara is a cool character and I like the addition of Wilson to the family - I would like to see more of House though especially as you showed his sensitive side perfectly :)
Pandora007 chapter 17 . 3/12/2009
Gezz.. it breaks my heart see Ally like this.. i hope she get the stra8 grom her child to keep fighting and never give up.. it will be good to spend time at the hospital and Amara can be with her when Lisa is working.. she should do therapy as well.. her mental state is weak too..

loving every chapter.. thanks
Pandora007 chapter 16 . 3/8/2009
Im glad Ally found her place in the babys life.. and for her.. Lisa and her child she must want to get better.. I have to admit Wilson is a great help but he is not a parent or they are a 3 in a relationship.. he is just a friend helping.. i hope he don't misunderstand that..

i have a question.. what about Allys parents? they know about their new grandchild?

I love that story a lot.. keep up with the great work :-)
nomoviescriptending chapter 16 . 3/7/2009 being a goof with amara! cute! :P

oh and i
Pandora007 chapter 15 . 3/6/2009
Aw.. so happy the baby is finally there.. and Ally will indeed be a great mom.. the baby will give her stra8 to get better..

i really love that story :-)
Pandora007 chapter 14 . 3/4/2009
Im glad Ally have Lisa support.. makes the road less painful.. but she have to know a baby is about to get into their lives.. things will change and Ally will have one more responsibility in her hands.. her child..

Thank you for post so quickly..
Pandora007 chapter 13 . 3/3/2009
Ive been missing this story a whole lot.. man i feel so bad for Ally.. i know it must be hard to find stra8 to get better.. but she have to want to get better.. for her for Lisa and for the baby.. hope to see more from you soon.. thanks!
michkapish chapter 12 . 2/9/2009
this is awesome.

i really like the ups and downs.

i'm guessing it's set in season 3? or before that.

anyway, keep going?

i'd love to see how cameron reacts when the baby comes home, like, if she freaks out, or starts getting better because she has to be a good example. the latter would be so sweet!

i like it ]
anon chapter 12 . 1/28/2009
great story, would like to read more
Rain Addict CM chapter 12 . 1/27/2009
well this is an interesting story so far. cant wait to read more ) hope your able to update soon
Pandora007 chapter 12 . 1/16/2009
Oh boy.. that was really great.. they so deserve that happiness.. and a child will add so much happiness in their lives.. i just hope Ally feels the same.. and that she is part of that family.. they all have to help each other..

thanks for the great chapter..

im off to bed..