Reviews for Charmed Wool
Hahahaha

Dog Man

Hahahaha
a kitsune's light chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Ahah you lifted my mood! Cool story! really funny too ahah ;)
zsuzsi chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
What a lovely story! Completely and totally charming. Plus I love fic about knitting. Thank you for sharing.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I thought for sure Draco would have blurted out Harry's real name to that Darren guy, who I have to say was incredibly annoying. I can't stand oc's but this was good, except for that one oc.
Lilith Evanson chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
New favorite story. Honest.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Hahahaha well that was an amusing ending . i really enjoyed this story it was amazingly written
Gilaine chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Again, a really fun read. It would be quite an amusing twist of fate for Draco to end up with Arthur's job! I am though, quite curious about whether you edited to make it compliant or for flow/structure.
In The Mix chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
A very good short story. I especially loved the ending even though this is maybe a 'T' at worst. Hell you might even get away with K.

Anyways it was a really good story and I'm glad I read it.
bellamara chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
DreamsReality chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
D'awwww! I loved it!
lilz54 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Well done! Loved it!
AirKnitter chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
This was such a cutelittle story. We knitters do indeed suffer for our art. That is, until we gift someone with our creations. :)
CeilingFan chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This is obnoxiously, wonderfully sweet. I love that you told so much story without, you know, telling a bunch of story, and it never felt like an exposition dump.
Nami-Lass chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Haha, I love Draco. He's such a snob!

These were the lines which made me snicker:

"What a poof… knitting sweaters."

"For some reason Draco felt that halting Potter from his nancy jumper knitting was akin to kicking puppies..."

I love this line, in the middle of serious moment: A sheep baaed out in the field, but Draco didn't see any movement
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
this story was adorable! i loved it!