Reviews for When a Phoenix Interferes
Shadowlord1295 chapter 15 . 5/12
... is harry psychotic in this story?
Shadowlord1295 chapter 14 . 5/12
viridien forest is between viridien and pewter city not pallet town and viridien
Corrie-H chapter 52 . 4/11
Ooooohh, saved by the Fangirl of a possible future wife :D
Corrie-H chapter 27 . 4/11
*Sigh...* not against slash.. but why oh why does every good story I read contain it, oh well, *shrugs and keeps reading*
Corrie-H chapter 7 . 4/11
You just had to didn't you.. hmm? at least Gio's Persian is nice to Harry..
Rikku-056 chapter 5 . 3/26
A bit of grammar correction... the proper spelling is Arcanine. One of my favorite Fire-types, next to Ninetales.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 55 . 3/1
great story tho the ending brought tears to my eyes as im typing this I can feel I tear trying to escape from the corner of my eye, im defo reading the sequel tomorrow after I get up :)
K chapter 10 . 2/5
I wanted to mention this when I noticed it but I forgot.
I don't think eevee evolves to umberon with a moonstone.
I thinks it evolves during the night with a high friendship.
No offense mean't.
Your story is really good though!
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 41 . 2/1
art/Ghouleon-for-WizardGirl-s-Bday-409861351
theawesomeyvetel chapter 8 . 1/12
Have you ever read New Beginnings? Your story has a lot in common. Harry in the story made the same suggestion to Gio in that one as in this one. If you haven't read it, try. It's a good fic.
SNolon chapter 18 . 1/8
Something I noticed, you said previously that he didn't need glasses now, since he had laser surgery, but mentioned him wearing glasses this chapter.
Tristi Lynne chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
i was just rereading the story and i realized that three of the ancient pokemon weren't given to anyone. what happens with them?
Mukuro234 chapter 55 . 12/16/2014
This was a great fic though you did end up making me cry so much I had to stop reading and wipe my eyes quite often XD this has been very cute XD
Alie-yaoi chapter 55 . 11/25/2014
I like
TiffBaby101 chapter 55 . 11/16/2014
Alright so a few things to say.
One: I really love this story.
Two: There is another that has a fem harry that started out just like yours (just saying)
Three: love your writing style (including your authors notes)