Reviews for Man in the Wilderness
I loved it.. I know I'm late.. But I loved it..! I loved the way you quotes the songs, even at the end.! AWESOME
Filza Tahir chapter 3 . 1/8
Awww, i loved it, but Dean's torture brought tears in my eyes! :* :)
Remi Lei Adler chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
REALLY, REALLY GOOD. Just...WOW
somersault-j chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
This was awesome. Loved it :D
SuperVikinggirl chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Really enjoyed your story! Was on the edge of my seat! Thanks!
Mzzmarie chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
IN-CREDIBLE
Kokoroyume chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
Great story !

HeartsDragon chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
This story is great! Poor Dean.
7kstar chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
I read this before, but it is still just as chilling as it was when you first posted it. I was longing for a story for Sam and Dean being back together, and in an odd way it satisfied that hunger.

After everything they have done to the boys, here is hoping they finally put them back together again.

enjoyed it :)
Crimson Ivy chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
Your story is one of the best stories set in 4th season I have read. I have no doubts that I liked it so much, because in your story there is still love and care between brothers. I have read many stories which were full of anger and almost hate. Those stories made me sad. :/

Maybe you will find it strange or creepy but I liked your graphic descriptions of tortures. I mean I didn't LIKE them, I just appreciate their cruelty. It is easy to say: Dean spent 40 years in hell and he was tortured there. It is a way more difficult to really imagine what he has suffered. 30 years of a horror like this... I wouldn't survive a day!

Your retrospective story was great too.

Oh, and the “shut down of pain centers” gave me the creeps... I don't know if it is possible and honestly, I do not care ;) I just like the idea (again in that “not-liking” way).
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
That was really cool

The torture part was freakin me out, because I actually thought Dean would really die there xDD

I liked the story ~ Keep up the good work

See ya next fanfic DD

Rosetta
ncis-lady chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Is it true that I never read this one? I can't believe it! well if I really didn't, I'm sorry it took me so long ;)

What can I say, you know how much I love some Dean whumpage, and this was wonderful for a freak like me LOL I'm so glad Sam didn't give up the search for Dean and that Dean decided to stay this time. :)

Gotta go back to work now, looking forward to new stories from you! :)
Emerald-Water chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
Nice ending! I loved "Sam in action" and the brotherly moments. Sam trying to shield Dean... you really did a great job here. Loved it!

Lee
sayrae3times chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
I'm so sorry I didn't review this sooner, Muffy! But I was out of town for my birthday (you released this last chapter right on my birthday!) It was a nice birthday present, especially since I was stuck in a strange place with stranger people for three days, but I totally forgot to review in all chaos. So here I am wanting to tell you how much I enjoyed this. The angels being their usual pushy selves, Dean coping the best way he can, Sam fighting - it was all here. A great fic that I whole-heartedly enjoyed!
kalina-blue chapter 3 . 3/16/2009
Great fic. The two storylines worked very well together.