Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
willow chapter 1 . 11/26
Oh my fucking god. I'm sorry for cursing but this was amazing. I love the way you could just FEEL their interactions would have gone like that if their coupling was canon. I absolutely adore how Sakura takes the lead and the way they do it is unconventional, just like the circumstances they're under. Sai being inexperienced and curious, Sakura showing him how it is done and is supposed to feel. I also love how Sai made Sakura's fairly innocent suggestion of spending the rest of the day together sound suggestive. He really is clever and straightforward. Someone Sakura needs, someone who challenges her but doesn't take it too far. Beautiful descriptions, at no point did I have to pause due to the common corniness that comes with reading smut. It wasn't raunchy or wild, it was beautiful, naturally-paced and intruiging. I like the idea of a wiser female lead and a learning male lead. Usually the male dominates, which bores the hell out of me. Good job! Your writing style is chef's kiss.
AliceMalefoy chapter 1 . 8/30
Incredibly sweet! thanks for sharing
AngelousPoofy chapter 1 . 3/7
How does one write smut so well? Lkke wth
bichenta chapter 1 . 1/25
So lovely! Very well written
WatashiNoTenshi07 chapter 1 . 7/12/2020
This fic is so good. SaiSaku doesn’t receive as much love as it deserves. Good job for writing them completely in character. Hope to read more of your work!
Sak chapter 1 . 2/28/2020
Very sweet and well written. Enjoyed! A great Sai!
Ellishia chapter 1 . 1/6/2020
This got to be one of the most adorable rated m fics I'd read. I love how you described their sex. It was slow, intimate, and still managed to convey the passion. It was amazing how you build up their relationship to the readers. Thank you for this!
Viana D'Ascolli chapter 1 . 9/14/2019
Omg that was so good! I liked how it's like a journey of how Sai is learning to deal with these experiences that he's been hiding
spiderose chapter 1 . 6/11/2019
after all these years, I still come back to this and your kaka/itasaku fics 3

It’s been almost 7 years since your last post and that’s okay, I just want you to know that you made people feel things (g0ds you still do). I hope you’re doing well and thanks for being a part of my adolescent days, you and your stories will always be remembered
Kikise chapter 1 . 4/6/2019
this was super cute... I wish it wasn't a OneShot haha
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 1 . 8/5/2018
Both cute and hot. I love the vanilla. Thanks again for the good read.

Cheers,
Yesterday's Secrets
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2018
That was a sweet story now IMA look up sak\sai stories lol
LemonMeringue77 chapter 1 . 3/1/2018
Very nice.
saisama2815 chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
love it..., yes you are right..., this pairing deserve more good writer to make a good, loving, atractive.. story..., please write more
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
LOVE IT! XD
You don't know how HARD it is to find a good story/oneshot, with these two as the main couple. :P
Honestly, I think you did a fabulous job on setting the pace and feel of the story. I found Sai so very cute! ;D
Thank you, for sharing this lovely oneshot with us here! :)