Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
WatashiNoTenshi07 chapter 1 . 7/12
This fic is so good. SaiSaku doesn’t receive as much love as it deserves. Good job for writing them completely in character. Hope to read more of your work!
Sak chapter 1 . 2/28
Very sweet and well written. Enjoyed! A great Sai!
Ellishia chapter 1 . 1/6
This got to be one of the most adorable rated m fics I'd read. I love how you described their sex. It was slow, intimate, and still managed to convey the passion. It was amazing how you build up their relationship to the readers. Thank you for this!
Viana D'Ascolli chapter 1 . 9/14/2019
Omg that was so good! I liked how it's like a journey of how Sai is learning to deal with these experiences that he's been hiding
spiderose chapter 1 . 6/11/2019
after all these years, I still come back to this and your kaka/itasaku fics 3

It’s been almost 7 years since your last post and that’s okay, I just want you to know that you made people feel things (g0ds you still do). I hope you’re doing well and thanks for being a part of my adolescent days, you and your stories will always be remembered
Kikise chapter 1 . 4/6/2019
this was super cute... I wish it wasn't a OneShot haha
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 1 . 8/5/2018
Both cute and hot. I love the vanilla. Thanks again for the good read.

Cheers,
Yesterday's Secrets
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2018
That was a sweet story now IMA look up sak\sai stories lol
LemonMeringue77 chapter 1 . 3/1/2018
Very nice.
saisama2815 chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
love it..., yes you are right..., this pairing deserve more good writer to make a good, loving, atractive.. story..., please write more
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
LOVE IT! XD
You don't know how HARD it is to find a good story/oneshot, with these two as the main couple. :P
Honestly, I think you did a fabulous job on setting the pace and feel of the story. I found Sai so very cute! ;D
Thank you, for sharing this lovely oneshot with us here! :)
tealrain chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
I can't believe I just now reading this wonderful story! I know I'm late to this ship, but I don't care. I dig it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
I'm so proud of my boy sai
CaliforniaDreamin03 chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
So perfect! geez u gave this pairing so much love! wish there was more SaiSaku like this out there, with all the raw feelings and learning experiences! great job with this story! love it.
hzntc chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
very well written and characters were potrayed perfectly, the best oneshot I've read revolving this pairing