Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
That was a sweet story now IMA look up sak\sai stories lol
LemonMeringue77 chapter 1 . 3/1
Very nice.
saisama2815 chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
love it..., yes you are right..., this pairing deserve more good writer to make a good, loving, atractive.. story..., please write more
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
LOVE IT! XD
You don't know how HARD it is to find a good story/oneshot, with these two as the main couple. :P
Honestly, I think you did a fabulous job on setting the pace and feel of the story. I found Sai so very cute! ;D
Thank you, for sharing this lovely oneshot with us here! :)
tealrain chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
I can't believe I just now reading this wonderful story! I know I'm late to this ship, but I don't care. I dig it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
I'm so proud of my boy sai
CaliforniaDreamin03 chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
So perfect! geez u gave this pairing so much love! wish there was more SaiSaku like this out there, with all the raw feelings and learning experiences! great job with this story! love it.
hzntc chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
very well written and characters were potrayed perfectly, the best oneshot I've read revolving this pairing
jedimasterjosephine chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
Aww so sweet and lovely
JeslynBoo chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
I love this so hard! Sweetsexy, mmmm!
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Fantastic work on this! The dynamic between the two was very sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
My review has been post before I finish it è_é

So I reply, it's for me the best pairing I've never seen in Naruto, and I'm in completely love with it ! ** And when I read your story I was still more in love with my Sai I am madly in love with him ! :) You've got a pretty writing ! Write another story with that pairing, you're seriously good !

Fujiarayuki
fujiarayuki chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Oh goodnes ! A Saisaku ! I've always been a fan of ghis
This Username Is Classified chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
D'aww, that was so sweet! xx
DarkJewel55 chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Aww... how cute! i was feeling all mushy and light inside as i read this, kyaa! i'm starting to like Sai now. i didn't really like him before, same with Neji, now i adore them both.