Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
Mellifluence chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I'm not much of a Sai/Sakura shipper, but this fic looked too cute for me to pass up, and I'm glad I didn't!

Oh, and I love the title, by the way. Brings back memories of all my various music teachers, who would invariably say the exact same thing (the orchestra conductor in particular). _
Rene2 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I'm really glad someone actually spends time with this pairing in such a mesmerizing way! Thank you very much!

I really enjoyed the slow ongoing of events and the way you potrayed Sai without all those annoying cliches but with tender access. I hope you decide to come back to these two!
neoneon chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
aw you made me like that pairing a little more
daitard chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
very well written, i just cant withstand saisaku smut! *o*

I like the way you wrote about sai..., it fits his character.

had to look up a few words.. XD

More please? :3
kei-O chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
whoot!

as a fan of your wonderful stories and writing I'd say THIS STORY ROCKED MY SOCKS!:D:D As all your other stories do

Ah the fluffiness has gotten to me.

I hope you write more... A LOT A LOT MORE so much we'd all tell you to stop, but seeing as we (I as least) wouldn't ever do that, you would probably write until you're old and wrinke-ly:D
random blathering chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Wow, that was hot.

Well done!
iflookscouldkill19 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
So cute~

I do like this pairing _

Can you think about possibly doing a NejiSaku oneshot ? O:
Kelly chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I like this version of Sai. The one-shot itself was really sweet. I'm glad Sai & Sakura get some love every now and then. :)
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
haha the title could be a little naughty... was that intentional.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Oh wow, that was really good. I always seem to be eating when I begin your stories, and by the end I realize I've forgotten all about my yummy sandwich.
Black Shadow Fox Shaman chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
That was adorable.
Bleeding Prose chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Amazing! SaiXSakura is definately an under appreciated couple! Just Sai in general is underappreciated. I loved it.
cherryblossomed chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Woo Hoo! I am beginning to like this pairing more and more. Your descriptions were impeccable and I could actually see all of this happening. I also enjoyed the homage to Bruce Lee in the title. Great work!
PeinSaku chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
This was amazing! I know you probably hear this a lot, but you do a fantastic job at writing the charcters as they would normally act! Not many writers can do that AND add their own twist to it, but geez! You just blew them all out of the water! You did an awesome job! i can't wait to read any other fanfics or one-shots that you come out with, especially the up-coming Itasaku! :D Happy writing!
yappari chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
it's so fluffy, but at the same time so in character. I'm not one for this pairing at all, but I really enjoyed reading this, well done :)
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »