Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
XxiiheartzachsbootxX chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Hey

great story you should write more maybe some one-shots maybe some chapter storys but keep to saisaku that was the best

well done

from Xx ii Heart Sasuke Uchiha xX
Sakura Deathscythe chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Hello!

This fic is so cute, I just love it and it makes me like Sai even more.

Congratulations! You did a great job.

XOXO

Sakura
krstn7727 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I like how the boy was the innocent in this one...Sai just became that much HOTTER to me :]If only all guys would truelly say how they felt and what they really meant...Life would be easy lol

Im addicted to your stories
keiichisei chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This has to be the cutest thing I've ever read. Goodness sakes! I think you captured Sai well, especially in the paragraph where he is mentally noting Sakura's reactions, as if categorizing them. Good work _ I hope you write for this couple again.
Tatacolt chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Loved it. It's my favorite SaiSaku story now. Goes to my favorites. Thanks!
knotgrace chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Aw, I love the story it was so cute. There definitely needs to be more Sai stories out there. Sai is just to adorable to be left out.
xi.writes chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I'm not much of a Sai/Sakura shipper, but this fic looked too cute for me to pass up, and I'm glad I didn't!

Oh, and I love the title, by the way. Brings back memories of all my various music teachers, who would invariably say the exact same thing (the orchestra conductor in particular). _
Rene2 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I'm really glad someone actually spends time with this pairing in such a mesmerizing way! Thank you very much!

I really enjoyed the slow ongoing of events and the way you potrayed Sai without all those annoying cliches but with tender access. I hope you decide to come back to these two!
neoneon chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
aw you made me like that pairing a little more
daitard chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
very well written, i just cant withstand saisaku smut! *o*

I like the way you wrote about sai..., it fits his character.

had to look up a few words.. XD

More please? :3
kei-O chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
whoot!

as a fan of your wonderful stories and writing I'd say THIS STORY ROCKED MY SOCKS!:D:D As all your other stories do

Ah the fluffiness has gotten to me.

I hope you write more... A LOT A LOT MORE so much we'd all tell you to stop, but seeing as we (I as least) wouldn't ever do that, you would probably write until you're old and wrinke-ly:D
random blathering chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Wow, that was hot.

Well done!
iflookscouldkill19 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
So cute~

I do like this pairing _

Can you think about possibly doing a NejiSaku oneshot ? O:
Kelly chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I like this version of Sai. The one-shot itself was really sweet. I'm glad Sai & Sakura get some love every now and then. :)
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
haha the title could be a little naughty... was that intentional.
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »