Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
Sajuri chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
yay! :D finally someone has spotted the potential of this pair :D

as always you really make fantastic stories, I really liked it!
ITS ALWAYS THE QUIET ONES chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Aww, I love Sai. Him telling Sakura that she thought he couldn't have a romantic interest in her was awesome. Good work. Cant wait to read more of your stuff.
SilverRyou13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Another triumph! Are you going to be doing artwork for this one as well?
Katara-alchemist chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I really like this. I agree that this is a very unloved pairing, but such a good one. You should do more of this, the way you write the two of them together is amazingly good.

-Katara-alchemist
kissmyanimex2012 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I loved it! Really, really good! I love the way you captured Sai in your story- once again, really good! Keep it up!
Quirkyfire chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Wow, that was amazing. I know it was meant to be a one shot, but can I have a second chapter anyway?

Very nice. I really liked the conversation they had at the end, I'm glad Sai could read Sakura so well.
roxnroll chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
That was so sweet. I mean he is just so cute and he's definitely not as naive as he's perceived. They are beautiful together. Loved it.

Rox
kaceycorn chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
oms! i absolutaly loved it! you always write great stories and i was almost too excited to see that you wrote another 1! this was truly a great fanfic, and your right, this couple doesn't get a lot of attention; but this was a great way to show that this couple made sense! i truly loved it! you rock hard! the lemon sene was very nice, and it was fitting for both the characters, you really put yourself in Sakura and Sai's shoes to make it turn out so fantastic like it did, and lol on the ending xD keep up the fantastic work! i can't wait for the next

-love, Kaceycorn
Uzumaki-Reiko chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Definitely another amazing story (oneshot) that you've got her. I always love reading your work because the way you write is so interesting to read. You really describe everything and set the scene/tone so well.

I love reading your work, thank you for sharing!
Firithnovwen chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
OH I love, move some Sakura/Sai! Great job
uRufu-chwan chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Wow!

This is really well written D

Love it
flyingsnails chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
aw cute...maybe not quite the right word...no...cute
lovelessx4eva chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
this is perfection and you have officially converted me into an obsessive sai fan, just like you have with kakashi, itachi, kisame and deidara. I can't wait for your upcoming ita/saku fanfic. Please create the first chapter soon! Waiting for it is killing me!

I've had the worse day possible today yet opening my inbox and seeing a message from fanfiction saying you've made a new story has really made me happy again. Thank you x
TheaBlackthorn chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
That was gorgeous, you portrayed both characters and their emotional states really well, I'm a big fan of this pairing so thanks for sharing :)
Krisa-p15 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
as always, your stories are so well written. i like how you wrote sai as still being confused about his feelings but not being and idiot about them either. it was a good portrayl. i need to get better at connecting my stories so i can actually POST one haha.

anyway, thanks for another great read. keep it up

~blessings