Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
kaceycorn chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
oms! i absolutaly loved it! you always write great stories and i was almost too excited to see that you wrote another 1! this was truly a great fanfic, and your right, this couple doesn't get a lot of attention; but this was a great way to show that this couple made sense! i truly loved it! you rock hard! the lemon sene was very nice, and it was fitting for both the characters, you really put yourself in Sakura and Sai's shoes to make it turn out so fantastic like it did, and lol on the ending xD keep up the fantastic work! i can't wait for the next

-love, Kaceycorn
Uzumaki-Reiko chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Definitely another amazing story (oneshot) that you've got her. I always love reading your work because the way you write is so interesting to read. You really describe everything and set the scene/tone so well.

I love reading your work, thank you for sharing!
Firithnovwen chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
OH I love, move some Sakura/Sai! Great job
uRufu-chwan chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Wow!

This is really well written D

Love it
flyingsnails chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
aw cute...maybe not quite the right word...no...cute
lovelessx4eva chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
this is perfection and you have officially converted me into an obsessive sai fan, just like you have with kakashi, itachi, kisame and deidara. I can't wait for your upcoming ita/saku fanfic. Please create the first chapter soon! Waiting for it is killing me!

I've had the worse day possible today yet opening my inbox and seeing a message from fanfiction saying you've made a new story has really made me happy again. Thank you x
TheaBlackthorn chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
That was gorgeous, you portrayed both characters and their emotional states really well, I'm a big fan of this pairing so thanks for sharing :)
Krisa-p15 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
as always, your stories are so well written. i like how you wrote sai as still being confused about his feelings but not being and idiot about them either. it was a good portrayl. i need to get better at connecting my stories so i can actually POST one haha.

anyway, thanks for another great read. keep it up

~blessings
La Fuego chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
You know what I love best about your writing? It's that you can probably write any given pairing and you'd make me a believer! You've written some pairings that I initially thought would NEVER work, but you make them plausible! With your astounding writing prowess and the exceptional talent you have for fleshing out characters, you make the pairing viable- you make them 'real'.

You are one awesome author and I will always be a fan!
Dakky chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Excellent, i thoroughly enjoyed this little sexy story, never considered the pairing before but as always you create a new world were anything is possible in your writing.
kat009 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
That's one of my favorite pairings! Thanks for the great oneshot!
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Aw. This is beautiful. Really nice. I love it.
Finnimbrun chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Finally got to read this. I quite liked it; the smut was really hot, with just the right amount of description of physical details and sensations. SaixSakura is just so cute, and I think you neatly hit a lot of the finer points of the pairing in this 'fic. It's sweet to think he painted all those pictures of Sakura and painted her alongside her namesake. The title is appropriate, too. It makes me smile. Good work!
Ankle chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
This is an interesting fic, even though I do not always agree with how you portray Sakura. Yes she is tomboish, sporty, but sometimes she comes across as almost abrasive in your writing. Rough, crude. I get that she's STRONG but sometimes it comes across as false bravado or overcompensation. When you go for sensitive moments, they tend to feel unbelivable. Sakura always wants to 'save' the tortured soul in your fics, which is not BAD, it's just that she more often than not often NEEDS saving herself. I guess what I'm trying to say is that Sakura in your fics is always portrayed as THAT character...the same kind of character really. Here, Sai could easily be exchanged with Deidara, for I found their personalities more than a little similar. Sure, except for their love of art they are nearly the complete opposite in regards to personality but...I don't know. It was a beautiful, well written fic. I'd LOVE LOVE to see you write a Sai/Sakura fic in the near future, because so little is done on him. With Deidara you managed to take a relatively obscure character and flesh him into a well rounded one. Besides your Deidara Sakura, I haven't seen any good ones. But this story by comparison felt rather hollow, probably because we've seen this same Sakura in 'Vertigo'.

As for Sakura herself, I found myself not really liking her here, but not necessarily for the reasons stated above. Mostly I found her to be a contradiction. Her thoughts on Sai being attracted to her because she was the only female he had any contact with..was brilliant. He was possibly confused as to his emotions and his sudden drive, BUT, what threw me was that she KNEW this, and she still went on with it because she 'wanted him'. What about his feelings? His virginity? Male virgins often do not get the same level of 'protection' as female virgins do. She did not try to hold back for fear of 'using' him. Her only thoughts were of how SHE would be affected afterwards, of how SHE would be alone. She did not want to be used or cast aside, and yet willingly offered herself up in such a position. She's a very frustrating character to read about, quite frankly.

I do not mean this as a flame. Please don't take it as such! I enjoy your work. Im a big fan. And there was nothing TECHNICALLY wrong with the story, to me it just felt rather empty but then this is all just my opinions.
Spicy Diamond chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Very nicely done. It's always fun to read a well written story, but bonus points go for taking a rare crack pairing and making it believable.
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »