Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Oh wow, that was really good. I always seem to be eating when I begin your stories, and by the end I realize I've forgotten all about my yummy sandwich.
Black Shadow Fox Shaman chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
That was adorable.
Bleeding Prose chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Amazing! SaiXSakura is definately an under appreciated couple! Just Sai in general is underappreciated. I loved it.
cherryblossomed chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Woo Hoo! I am beginning to like this pairing more and more. Your descriptions were impeccable and I could actually see all of this happening. I also enjoyed the homage to Bruce Lee in the title. Great work!
PeinSaku chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
This was amazing! I know you probably hear this a lot, but you do a fantastic job at writing the charcters as they would normally act! Not many writers can do that AND add their own twist to it, but geez! You just blew them all out of the water! You did an awesome job! i can't wait to read any other fanfics or one-shots that you come out with, especially the up-coming Itasaku! :D Happy writing!
yappari chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
it's so fluffy, but at the same time so in character. I'm not one for this pairing at all, but I really enjoyed reading this, well done :)
Sajuri chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
yay! :D finally someone has spotted the potential of this pair :D

as always you really make fantastic stories, I really liked it!
ITS ALWAYS THE QUIET ONES chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Aww, I love Sai. Him telling Sakura that she thought he couldn't have a romantic interest in her was awesome. Good work. Cant wait to read more of your stuff.
SilverRyou13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Another triumph! Are you going to be doing artwork for this one as well?
Katara-alchemist chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I really like this. I agree that this is a very unloved pairing, but such a good one. You should do more of this, the way you write the two of them together is amazingly good.

-Katara-alchemist
kissmyanimex2012 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I loved it! Really, really good! I love the way you captured Sai in your story- once again, really good! Keep it up!
Quirkyfire chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Wow, that was amazing. I know it was meant to be a one shot, but can I have a second chapter anyway?

Very nice. I really liked the conversation they had at the end, I'm glad Sai could read Sakura so well.
roxnroll chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
That was so sweet. I mean he is just so cute and he's definitely not as naive as he's perceived. They are beautiful together. Loved it.

Rox
kaceycorn chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
oms! i absolutaly loved it! you always write great stories and i was almost too excited to see that you wrote another 1! this was truly a great fanfic, and your right, this couple doesn't get a lot of attention; but this was a great way to show that this couple made sense! i truly loved it! you rock hard! the lemon sene was very nice, and it was fitting for both the characters, you really put yourself in Sakura and Sai's shoes to make it turn out so fantastic like it did, and lol on the ending xD keep up the fantastic work! i can't wait for the next

-love, Kaceycorn
Uzumaki-Reiko chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Definitely another amazing story (oneshot) that you've got her. I always love reading your work because the way you write is so interesting to read. You really describe everything and set the scene/tone so well.

I love reading your work, thank you for sharing!
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »