Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
La Fuego chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
You know what I love best about your writing? It's that you can probably write any given pairing and you'd make me a believer! You've written some pairings that I initially thought would NEVER work, but you make them plausible! With your astounding writing prowess and the exceptional talent you have for fleshing out characters, you make the pairing viable- you make them 'real'.

You are one awesome author and I will always be a fan!
Dakky chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Excellent, i thoroughly enjoyed this little sexy story, never considered the pairing before but as always you create a new world were anything is possible in your writing.
kat009 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
That's one of my favorite pairings! Thanks for the great oneshot!
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Aw. This is beautiful. Really nice. I love it.
Finnimbrun chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Finally got to read this. I quite liked it; the smut was really hot, with just the right amount of description of physical details and sensations. SaixSakura is just so cute, and I think you neatly hit a lot of the finer points of the pairing in this 'fic. It's sweet to think he painted all those pictures of Sakura and painted her alongside her namesake. The title is appropriate, too. It makes me smile. Good work!
Ankle chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
This is an interesting fic, even though I do not always agree with how you portray Sakura. Yes she is tomboish, sporty, but sometimes she comes across as almost abrasive in your writing. Rough, crude. I get that she's STRONG but sometimes it comes across as false bravado or overcompensation. When you go for sensitive moments, they tend to feel unbelivable. Sakura always wants to 'save' the tortured soul in your fics, which is not BAD, it's just that she more often than not often NEEDS saving herself. I guess what I'm trying to say is that Sakura in your fics is always portrayed as THAT character...the same kind of character really. Here, Sai could easily be exchanged with Deidara, for I found their personalities more than a little similar. Sure, except for their love of art they are nearly the complete opposite in regards to personality but...I don't know. It was a beautiful, well written fic. I'd LOVE LOVE to see you write a Sai/Sakura fic in the near future, because so little is done on him. With Deidara you managed to take a relatively obscure character and flesh him into a well rounded one. Besides your Deidara Sakura, I haven't seen any good ones. But this story by comparison felt rather hollow, probably because we've seen this same Sakura in 'Vertigo'.

As for Sakura herself, I found myself not really liking her here, but not necessarily for the reasons stated above. Mostly I found her to be a contradiction. Her thoughts on Sai being attracted to her because she was the only female he had any contact with..was brilliant. He was possibly confused as to his emotions and his sudden drive, BUT, what threw me was that she KNEW this, and she still went on with it because she 'wanted him'. What about his feelings? His virginity? Male virgins often do not get the same level of 'protection' as female virgins do. She did not try to hold back for fear of 'using' him. Her only thoughts were of how SHE would be affected afterwards, of how SHE would be alone. She did not want to be used or cast aside, and yet willingly offered herself up in such a position. She's a very frustrating character to read about, quite frankly.

I do not mean this as a flame. Please don't take it as such! I enjoy your work. Im a big fan. And there was nothing TECHNICALLY wrong with the story, to me it just felt rather empty but then this is all just my opinions.
Spicy Diamond chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Very nicely done. It's always fun to read a well written story, but bonus points go for taking a rare crack pairing and making it believable.
PanickedSerenity chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Aw. That was so sweet! Plus, hey, sex! Gotta love that. I loved the emotions that you portrayed in this. You had them all just right. I loved it!
thatreevesgirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
How? How is it that you can make me like any pairing that I have no interest in? How?

I seriously don't like this pairing, but I love this story, and I can only attribute that to you. XD Keep up the wonderful work. I always adore your stories so much.
klleongmsia chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
HOT HOT HOT!
Alsteaksauce chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
That was soo cute! I love Sai/Sakura.
rapturesrevenge chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
M, delicious. That was so cute.
20FacesChizu chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
As always, you rock like purple socks~ XDD I'm such a sucker for a good SaiSaku, and you pulled it off as well as you do your DeiSaku fics (of which I am also a majorly pathetic squealing fangirl)~ I hope you write more of the pairing in the future~!
Evil's Worst Nightmare chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
E!

:cheers: YAY! I LOVE SaiSaku!

It's my favorite!

That was awesome!
AnkhIsis chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Aww this was so sweet. I loved this pairing the way you wrote it.

"Does this mean we're a couple now?"

Best line ever... Sai is so innocent... sometimes.
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »