Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
thatreevesgirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
How? How is it that you can make me like any pairing that I have no interest in? How?

I seriously don't like this pairing, but I love this story, and I can only attribute that to you. XD Keep up the wonderful work. I always adore your stories so much.
klleongmsia chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
HOT HOT HOT!
Alsteaksauce chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
That was soo cute! I love Sai/Sakura.
rapturesrevenge chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
M, delicious. That was so cute.
20FacesChizu chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
As always, you rock like purple socks XDD I'm such a sucker for a good SaiSaku, and you pulled it off as well as you do your DeiSaku fics (of which I am also a majorly pathetic squealing fangirl) I hope you write more of the pairing in the future!
Evil's Worst Nightmare chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
E!

:cheers: YAY! I LOVE SaiSaku!

It's my favorite!

That was awesome!
AnkhIsis chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Aww this was so sweet. I loved this pairing the way you wrote it.

"Does this mean we're a couple now?"

Best line ever... Sai is so innocent... sometimes.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
The story was very sweet and very well :)
A fan chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Hm... Well... I don't know how to explain it clearly, but I just didn't buy it. There was something missing.

:/ I'll try to ponder on it, and write another review. It's weird; this is the first story of yours I've read and didn't absolutely love.
Gaaraslover30240 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Wow, good one-shot. It is a one-shot, right? The plot's very good, with just the right amount of detail.

Good work.
Celira chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
You made this pairing and these characterizations deliciously realistic. Thank you for gifting us with your writing again. ;)
Midnight Forever chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
It was really good! I'm not really one for SaiSakura, but I thought I'd give it a shot because it's you

Just wondering, where did you get the title? ('cuz I have a guess...)
shkh4ever chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Great Fic. Love your writing. I felt that way about why Sai called Sakura ugly hag and Ino pretty lady. But then I thought it was because Sakura beat the crap out of him, that is why he changed his tune with Ino. Have you read Sia's Fix, by DeidreFoxington? It is a on going fic. If you like this pairing you should read it. I hope to see a Kakasaku (the Christmas one is one of the best on ff) or Sasusaku from you. Until next time.
CoalescentDream chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
aw this was beautiful. really sweet and touching. I liked the way you portrayed Sai's character. It was a great read!
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13