Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
Kiddo626 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Wow, now THIS is how you write erotica! Seriously, I hate smut stories because most of them end up being so amateurish, overly graphic, and just flat-out gross and vulgar. But this? This was fantastic! I don't think this even qualifies as smut; Sai and Sakura realizing their feelings for each other was a great build-up to the sex scene, as well as them becoming a couple afterwards (I'm still picturing Sai grinning boyishly, and it's adorable! XD). What's more, the dialogue felt natural, and you refrained from using the actual terms for their genitalia, opting for words like "manhood," which makes it a lot more tasteful, IMO.

I really did love this story, and I think you did an excellent job in actually making a sex scene enjoyable for me. LMAO Wonderful job! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This is how it should be...i dont no what your formula for writing is but whatever it is doesnt need to change...its erfect :]
xBlu3-Appl3x chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Great job!
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This is one intense, two sweet, three sensitive, and four wonderful. Thank you for the great tale!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I'm not even half way in the story but I already LOVE it! I had to comment right now, this is beautiful and very well written3 Lots of love from Finland )
Skyrere chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I love it.
Well done. :D
You are correct. They don't get enough love.
Jademy chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This is one of the best SaiSaku one-shots I've ever read.

Thank you for the story.
Barranca chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Wow, the Sai in your story has learned human emotions pretty well. The difference between him and Sasuke being that he wanted to be healed and loved. You cannot really help a person who does not want your help.
fad44 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I Love this! I wish there were more stories this good out there!
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh great! Saisaku can be soooo sweet ne )
dark Alley chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This is a fantastic work. I like how it shows how Sakura always seems to want to fix people, and Sai (unlike Sasuke) actually let her. Great job!
Shinjuuki chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Wooow! I don't like saisaku, but i'll make an exception on this one. I love ot. Every detail in there personalitys that leats them to the sex part, as the conversations, etc. Wonderfull oneshot

gonne make a sequel? Like writting about thr festival?
Inari Mara chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Wow...no, more like WOW!

It was the sweetest thing ever and just made ne fall in love with this pairing )
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Wow! Once again, I have been blown away by your stories. _

I'm a SaiSaku virgin, and this definitely blew my mind just like how Sakura blew Sai's. I've never seen him written this way before. Just like how I've never seen Itachi or Deidara written up in "your way" before.

'Tis to be expected from Cynchick. ;)
Tsuki479 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This is by far the best Saisaku I have ever read. I love how Sai's in character and yes, these pairing is great.
189 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »