Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
ViolentInsect chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
really cool!
Gr33nT3a chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Found my way to your stories after reading most of J-pop princess/purple_panic's work. She absolutely gushes about you in her author's notes.

I have always been mostly a Kaka/saku reader when it comes to this anime, but I think I may have found another good one in your writing. I love how it's almost like Sai is learning to speak a whole new language. The interaction between the two characters is also very tender and I appreciated in this story that intimacy between the two was not overly detailed (Not that I have anything against smut. I just feel like it would have taken away from this particular story).

Off to go read your newer works as I see this is back from 2009. Thanks for a good read!
MarianUchiha chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Oh,fue hermoso,beautifull!
I love Saisaku,Ellos se ven tan bien juntos,ojalá Sakura se quede con Sai!
Perdón por no hablar inglés,pero no puedo dejar de agradecerte,está muy lindo.
Thank you very much!
Mistra Rose chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Loved this story! Sai is just to cute
Pyololi chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This story is so amazing and saturated with emotion it's just unbelievable. You could almost feel the lovely tension around them, the feelings, the everything!
Yes there is a very large problem in this fic - YOU FORGOT THE CONDOMS! CONDOMS ARE IMPORTANT! PROTECTION IS IMPORTANT! SAFE SEX IS A PRIORITY YOU SHOULDN'T IGNORE!
But other than that, it's amazing3
Carame chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Absolutely absolutely beautiful. I'm starting to take a break from my fav pair kakasaku and figured I'd delve into the sakusai ship for a bit after watching some more shippuden. Sai and Sakura were perfect in this setting. The thing I loved most in this one-shot is Sakura's desire for him, how she held herself back in wanting to practically jump him but knowing she had to be slow, gentle, and make every first moment for him completely unforgettable...Yes, it may have been morally wrong for her to just jump in bed like that with him but in reality, these things happen all the time. The sex was tasteful and played out exactly how I predicted it in my mind as how it should go with her taking the lead like that. As many others, I love your writing and so wish you would do at least one multi chapter fic. Ah, but I'm happy with this too :)
weirdo-lover chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
oooooooo la la
Kiddo626 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Wow, now THIS is how you write erotica! Seriously, I hate smut stories because most of them end up being so amateurish, overly graphic, and just flat-out gross and vulgar. But this? This was fantastic! I don't think this even qualifies as smut; Sai and Sakura realizing their feelings for each other was a great build-up to the sex scene, as well as them becoming a couple afterwards (I'm still picturing Sai grinning boyishly, and it's adorable! XD). What's more, the dialogue felt natural, and you refrained from using the actual terms for their genitalia, opting for words like "manhood," which makes it a lot more tasteful, IMO.

I really did love this story, and I think you did an excellent job in actually making a sex scene enjoyable for me. LMAO Wonderful job! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This is how it should be...i dont no what your formula for writing is but whatever it is doesnt need to change...its erfect :]
xBlu3-Appl3x chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Great job!
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This is one intense, two sweet, three sensitive, and four wonderful. Thank you for the great tale!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I'm not even half way in the story but I already LOVE it! I had to comment right now, this is beautiful and very well written3 Lots of love from Finland )
Skyrere chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I love it.
Well done. :D
You are correct. They don't get enough love.
Jademy chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This is one of the best SaiSaku one-shots I've ever read.

Thank you for the story.
Barranca chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Wow, the Sai in your story has learned human emotions pretty well. The difference between him and Sasuke being that he wanted to be healed and loved. You cannot really help a person who does not want your help.
196 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »