Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
Janet chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This couple is positively one of the most endearing pair yet. I adore Sai; he is simply too cute and loveable. Also, I find that many a times, people take for granted his role in Team 7. It is mildly offensive that Sai's character is usually just portrayed as Sasuke's replacement because, as you have so eloquently put it yourself in this lovely story, he is his own person and so much more than a substitute. It would be a shame and heartbreaking to think that he would be neglected or put aside if Sasuke ever returned. Anyway, although I understand that you are no longer writing for fanfic, I do hope that you will get this! Thanks for writing; it was such a delightful read!
helenaphant chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
hhhhhnnnnnnnggg. that was a really REALLY good story.
and that lemon was fantastic ugh
lolo14998 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Ohohoh!
For some reason I kept thinking of Sensei Sakura and Student Sai while reading this. It's a head cannon inside a headcanon.
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Beautifully written. I always thought that the two of them complimented each other well, and you portrayed that wonderfully.
Favorited.
jashin.won't.listen chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Very sweet story, I think you got the mind of Sai down perfectly. :)
NOONMOONTEA chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Loved it :)
ViolentInsect chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
really cool!
Gr33nT3a chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Found my way to your stories after reading most of J-pop princess/purple_panic's work. She absolutely gushes about you in her author's notes.

I have always been mostly a Kaka/saku reader when it comes to this anime, but I think I may have found another good one in your writing. I love how it's almost like Sai is learning to speak a whole new language. The interaction between the two characters is also very tender and I appreciated in this story that intimacy between the two was not overly detailed (Not that I have anything against smut. I just feel like it would have taken away from this particular story).

Off to go read your newer works as I see this is back from 2009. Thanks for a good read!
MarianUchiha chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Oh,fue hermoso,beautifull!
I love Saisaku,Ellos se ven tan bien juntos,ojalá Sakura se quede con Sai!
Perdón por no hablar inglés,pero no puedo dejar de agradecerte,está muy lindo.
Thank you very much!
Mistra Rose chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Loved this story! Sai is just to cute
Pyololi chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This story is so amazing and saturated with emotion it's just unbelievable. You could almost feel the lovely tension around them, the feelings, the everything!
Yes there is a very large problem in this fic - YOU FORGOT THE CONDOMS! CONDOMS ARE IMPORTANT! PROTECTION IS IMPORTANT! SAFE SEX IS A PRIORITY YOU SHOULDN'T IGNORE!
But other than that, it's amazing3
Carame chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Absolutely absolutely beautiful. I'm starting to take a break from my fav pair kakasaku and figured I'd delve into the sakusai ship for a bit after watching some more shippuden. Sai and Sakura were perfect in this setting. The thing I loved most in this one-shot is Sakura's desire for him, how she held herself back in wanting to practically jump him but knowing she had to be slow, gentle, and make every first moment for him completely unforgettable...Yes, it may have been morally wrong for her to just jump in bed like that with him but in reality, these things happen all the time. The sex was tasteful and played out exactly how I predicted it in my mind as how it should go with her taking the lead like that. As many others, I love your writing and so wish you would do at least one multi chapter fic. Ah, but I'm happy with this too :)
weirdo-lover chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
oooooooo la la
Kiddo626 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Wow, now THIS is how you write erotica! Seriously, I hate smut stories because most of them end up being so amateurish, overly graphic, and just flat-out gross and vulgar. But this? This was fantastic! I don't think this even qualifies as smut; Sai and Sakura realizing their feelings for each other was a great build-up to the sex scene, as well as them becoming a couple afterwards (I'm still picturing Sai grinning boyishly, and it's adorable! XD). What's more, the dialogue felt natural, and you refrained from using the actual terms for their genitalia, opting for words like "manhood," which makes it a lot more tasteful, IMO.

I really did love this story, and I think you did an excellent job in actually making a sex scene enjoyable for me. LMAO Wonderful job! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This is how it should be...i dont no what your formula for writing is but whatever it is doesnt need to change...its erfect :]
202 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »