Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh great! Saisaku can be soooo sweet ne )
dark Alley chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This is a fantastic work. I like how it shows how Sakura always seems to want to fix people, and Sai (unlike Sasuke) actually let her. Great job!
Shinjuuki chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Wooow! I don't like saisaku, but i'll make an exception on this one. I love ot. Every detail in there personalitys that leats them to the sex part, as the conversations, etc. Wonderfull oneshot

gonne make a sequel? Like writting about thr festival?
Inari Mara chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Wow...no, more like WOW!

It was the sweetest thing ever and just made ne fall in love with this pairing )
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Wow! Once again, I have been blown away by your stories. _

I'm a SaiSaku virgin, and this definitely blew my mind just like how Sakura blew Sai's. I've never seen him written this way before. Just like how I've never seen Itachi or Deidara written up in "your way" before.

'Tis to be expected from Cynchick. ;)
Tsuki479 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This is by far the best Saisaku I have ever read. I love how Sai's in character and yes, these pairing is great.
powerofmicrofibre chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
best. sai. sakura. fic. ever.
Kamilla Go-Go chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Hello there! Just wanted to say you did a fantastic job with this story. Cute, sweet and hot; perfect package! I really look forward to read more of your stories :)
Psychotically Inclined chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Awwww yeeeaaaahhhh!

No, really, it was very sweet, and intense.

More, please.
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I've probably read a SaiSaku piece at most once or twice before, and those couldn't even begin to compare with the intensity and feeling of this fic. They really are an overlooked couple, and I think you pulled off Sai's emotional repression extremely well. 8)
Shai PeriHawk chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This is one of my favorite off-beat couples and it's always so gratifying to see it done so well. Thank you.
ChibiCHICKENluver chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
There are simply no words to describe how truely fantastic this was.

No words.

u.u
bluebear93 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
this was a really good one shot! well written smut haha. and even if you take away the smut aspect, it was a really sweet story. i love this pairing and you wrote them so well. kudos to you(:
Ioga chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Holy review flood Batman! And awards, too! How can I add anything to this?

I seem to have stumbled upon a Writer with a capital W, randomly via a favourite link to this SaiSaku piece. Looks like I'm going to have to read through this stuff.

But before that, thanks for taking a strange pairing and making it work well enough to sound completely reasonable. I love it when fanfiction pulls that off. (The lemon does not make me sour either.) You have a way with creating atmospheric intensity. When local teammate pairing goes down this smoothly, I'll be doubly curious to see what kinds of awesome you've pulled off with the Akatsuki and their high "natural" tensions of forbidden love and all that.

Thanks for this!
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I really liked this! Very nice!
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »