Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
bluebear93 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
this was a really good one shot! well written smut haha. and even if you take away the smut aspect, it was a really sweet story. i love this pairing and you wrote them so well. kudos to you(:
Ioga chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Holy review flood Batman! And awards, too! How can I add anything to this?

I seem to have stumbled upon a Writer with a capital W, randomly via a favourite link to this SaiSaku piece. Looks like I'm going to have to read through this stuff.

But before that, thanks for taking a strange pairing and making it work well enough to sound completely reasonable. I love it when fanfiction pulls that off. (The lemon does not make me sour either.) You have a way with creating atmospheric intensity. When local teammate pairing goes down this smoothly, I'll be doubly curious to see what kinds of awesome you've pulled off with the Akatsuki and their high "natural" tensions of forbidden love and all that.

Thanks for this!
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I really liked this! Very nice!
Xaverianne chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Thank you so much! Sai Sakura is my favorite pairing and I don't understand why there aren't more fics with them out there. I hope you will write another one in the future.
ReWritten-string-of-stories chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Loved it!
craizypet chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
one word... AAAWWWWWWW!
snowcup chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Loved this! It's one of the few SaiSaku I have read and I believe you had Sai's character spot on. Well done.
internalpanthara chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Well written.

Concrit: none
SerbiaTakesCtrl chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I'm not going to lie. At first I was like 'ewwww'. Sai's cool and all, but the situation was awkward when Sakura thought the way she did. The ending, though, made it absolutely wonderful.

You are still my favorite writer on this site, or any site.

Good luck!
TarynCasey chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
That was sooooo sweet. Nearly beautiful actually. No, it was beautiful.
insomniac-amy chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
very good well written plot line and story that I enjoyed very much.
WritingRin chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I like this couple. But I value virginity a lot more than Sakura, apparently. I feel like it was wrong to have sex with him at the flip of a switch like that. However, I think for the sake of an M rated oneshot it was ok. I mean, a oneshot has to be short-abbreviated. It's just that I really loved the beginning, and loved that he sketched her so much (even though it was stalkerish), and loved the things he said to her. Especially that line about how he never thought she was ugly! I would've been happy if things had stretched out over more chapters. :) Or even if the chapter had just ended differently, with them going on their date instead of it going this far this fast. Then again, when she showed up on his doorstep I did kind of expect this. xD So I have no right to complain. ;
luckienumberten chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
how sexy, make more!
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
-giggles with a huge grin- This was REALLY cute! # By far the BEST Sai/Sakura fic I have EVER read!
desiccated-hearts chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Great one-shot, this is the first Sai/Sakura I've read but it was really awesome! Well done~!
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »