Reviews for Once More, With Feeling
Psychotically Inclined chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Awwww yeeeaaaahhhh!

No, really, it was very sweet, and intense.

More, please.
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I've probably read a SaiSaku piece at most once or twice before, and those couldn't even begin to compare with the intensity and feeling of this fic. They really are an overlooked couple, and I think you pulled off Sai's emotional repression extremely well. 8)
Shai PeriHawk chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This is one of my favorite off-beat couples and it's always so gratifying to see it done so well. Thank you.
ChibiCHICKENluver chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
There are simply no words to describe how truely fantastic this was.

No words.

u.u
bluebear93 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
this was a really good one shot! well written smut haha. and even if you take away the smut aspect, it was a really sweet story. i love this pairing and you wrote them so well. kudos to you(:
Ioga chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Holy review flood Batman! And awards, too! How can I add anything to this?

I seem to have stumbled upon a Writer with a capital W, randomly via a favourite link to this SaiSaku piece. Looks like I'm going to have to read through this stuff.

But before that, thanks for taking a strange pairing and making it work well enough to sound completely reasonable. I love it when fanfiction pulls that off. (The lemon does not make me sour either.) You have a way with creating atmospheric intensity. When local teammate pairing goes down this smoothly, I'll be doubly curious to see what kinds of awesome you've pulled off with the Akatsuki and their high "natural" tensions of forbidden love and all that.

Thanks for this!
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I really liked this! Very nice!
Xaverianne chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Thank you so much! Sai Sakura is my favorite pairing and I don't understand why there aren't more fics with them out there. I hope you will write another one in the future.
ReWritten-string-of-stories chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Loved it!
craizypet chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
one word... AAAWWWWWWW!
snowcup chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Loved this! It's one of the few SaiSaku I have read and I believe you had Sai's character spot on. Well done.
internalpanthara chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Well written.

Concrit: none
SerbiaTakesCtrl chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I'm not going to lie. At first I was like 'ewwww'. Sai's cool and all, but the situation was awkward when Sakura thought the way she did. The ending, though, made it absolutely wonderful.

You are still my favorite writer on this site, or any site.

Good luck!
TarynCasey chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
That was sooooo sweet. Nearly beautiful actually. No, it was beautiful.
insomniac-amy chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
very good well written plot line and story that I enjoyed very much.
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »