Reviews for Just one night
yoonseul chapter 30 . 10/10
I love this story! I really hope you finish it, it's well written and and plot movement was perfect. my heart broke when Buffy saw him with Darla and I can just picture the scene in my head. I can't wait until you update it because I really want to see Buffy and Angel with a happy ending :)
sarahBoreanz chapter 30 . 9/6
Wonderful story ! when will you update?you are very talented writer this fanfic is really amazing wosh your musie gets back very soon x
TellerOfStories100 chapter 30 . 7/24
please update this is really good
Please update
Lovekyle2009 chapter 30 . 5/14
For the love of Angel! Where's the rest? Please finish it, I'm addicted to this story. I loved everything about it. Thank you for keeping my favorite couple going.
Niko8 chapter 30 . 5/4
awww really like this story
BS chapter 30 . 4/17
Great to read about B/A without the end of the world coming. Hope you haven't forgotten about this fic, would love to see how it ends up!
please update this story
Aurore2222 chapter 30 . 11/14/2015
OMG i love this story ! Mais Angel doit plus ramer pour reconquérir Buffy je pense et j'aime Angel jaloux ! S'il te plait reprend vite cette histoire ! Tu écris superbement bien ! :) Sorry I'm french !
BS chapter 30 . 8/24/2015
Please, more.
Stupendously Good chapter 30 . 8/17/2015
Hey this story is awesome I could stop reading it...please update and make these two love bird get back together please please...
DeepInSoul chapter 30 . 7/25/2015
Where have you gone?Will you continue the story? I really would like to read more. I love this story. You are a great writer.
BS chapter 30 . 7/20/2015
Beautifully written. So, are you gonna give us happy ending? Please?