Reviews for Enter's Murdock
The Call ch 2 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Jake wasn't sure how long he sat there before Callie raced into the room "Jake? How is she?"

"Not too good. The doctors are saying she was badly hurt"

At about 3 in the morning, Jake and Callie fell asleep. Ten minutes later, Callie was shaking Jake awake.

"Jake, Jake, wake up!" Callie said

"What?" Jake asked, but the heart monitor gave him his answer:

BEEP...BEEP...BEEP...BEEP...BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE And the line on the screen went flat. Aleewood quickly lost all of her color, and her fur turned a yellow that made Jake's stomach knot up.

"No, no, Aleewood, come back. Aleewood!" Jake started shaking his mate "Aleewood, wake up!"

"Jake! Jake, get a grip" Callie said, tears filling her eyes "Jake, she's gone". A nurse, who had walked in right after Aleewood had died began unhooking Aleewood from the IVs and heart monitor.

"Gone?" Jake asked "No, no, she can't be gone"

"She is" Callie said, tears pouring down her eyes.

Jake cried for a while longer, and then stood up "I have to tell Jenny and Chance" Callie nodded "Alright, I'll be out in a minute"

Jake nodded, and left.

Chance was the first to spot Jake as he came into the waiting room. Jenny soon saw Jake, Chance and Jake could tell that Jake’s news wouldn't be good.

"How is Aleewood?" Joey asked

"Where is aunt Aleewood?" Aleewood asked "I want to see her"

Jake took a deep, shaking breath "guys, there is something I need to tell you Jake said"

What is it Jake? Chance asked.

Aleewood just died like a few minutes ago Jake said.

Chance hugged him and Jenny joined in.

Jenny since you lost your grandparents, parents, and your aunt and that you only have us left you can still live with us were family Chance said.

Jenny hugged them tighter. Just then a doctor walked up to them.

I have a card for you to let you know when Aleewood Tintail’s funeral will be the doctor said.

Chance, Jake, and Jenny looked at the card.

Aleewood Tintail’s funeral

July 8 2009/ 1:00pm

After they looked at it Chance, Jake, and Jenny went back to the garage.
The Call chapter 1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
(Chance, Jake, and Jenny’s garage)

Jake Clawson kept glancing out the window, and shivered at the intensity of the storm brewing outside. He hoped Aleewood got home soon. She should have been home an hour ago. Aleewood had gone to some state to visit family for a summer, and her plane had come in earlier this evening. She had called him, telling him that she was back in Mega kat city, and Jake had said he, Chance, and Jenny would be there soon. Aleewood had shot the idea down, saying they should already be asleep. She said she'd take a cab and meet him at home.

He went back to pacing back and forth in the living room when the phone rang. He answered it.

"Chance, Jake, Aleewood, and Jenny’s garage" he said

"Is this Jake Clawson?"

"Yes it is"

"Mr. Clawson, my name is Nurse Lindsay Hendricks from Mercy Mega kat Hospital. I'm afraid there has been an accident involving your mate."

What happened to her? Jake cried.

She got into a car accident" nurse Lindsay said.

Well ok we’ll be there bye Jake said and he hanged up.

Chance walked into the room and put his hand on Jake’s shoulder.

Jake? Buddy what’s wrong? Chance asked and Jake looked at him.

Aleewood was in a car accident on the way back and she is at Mercy Mega kat Hospital Jake said as he laid on Chance’s shoulder.

That is where her parents died is what she told us when she came to live here Chance said.

We better wake Jenny up Jake said and Chance nodded. So they ran up to Jenny’s room.

(Jenny's room)

Jenny woke up to the sound of her door opening how is there?"

"Jenny? It's Chance and Jake"

"Hey guys" Jenny said "What's up?"

"We got to go to the hospital. Can you come down? From the way the nurse was talking, I think I'll need a friend"

"Hospital? What happened?" Joey asked, already pulling pants on over his Pajamas.

"Some on e that we know was in a car crash. Please? It's Mercy Mega kat Hospital"

"Ok lets go" Joey said, getting out of bed, getting dressed, and fallowed Chance and Jake out of the room.

"Hello, I'm Jake Clawson, this is my best friend Chance Furlong, and this is a she-kat named Jenny Tintail that is living with us. I got a call saying my mate, Aleewood, was here"

"Aleewood is here?" Jenny asked "Why is she here Dad? Why didn't she come home?"

"We'll explain later Jenny, Jake said "What room is she in?"

"I'm sorry boys, there are no children under 7 allowed past the waiting room. If you want, I'll watch her while you go see your mate"

Just then Jake's best friend, Chance Furlong walked up.

"Go. I'll watch her" Chance said

Jake nodded, and handed Jenny over to Chance. He followed the nurse into a room. Aleewood had tubes and wires all over her, and an oxygen mask over her face

"Aleewood? Jake said, and rushed to Aleewood’s side

Aleewood's eyes were closed. The heart monitor she was attached to was going BEEP...BEEP...BEEP...BEEP...
Cody Furlong chapter 13 . 12/22/2009
Awesome story RL, thanks for letting me edit it for you.
Cody Furlong chapter 11 . 9/5/2009
Woot! Chapter 11! Poor Murdock, I hope he'll be alright and that Chance, Jake, and Aliee can find him soon.
Cody Furlong chapter 9 . 2/13/2009
Poor Aliee and Murdock, I'm glad they're alright, and that Chance and Jake were not there. You're doing a sweet job RL.
ShiningShadow2900 chapter 8 . 2/7/2009
wow very powerful in action and job on the set-up here now what will happens next. I will wait in anticipation for the next chappie good job.
ShiningShadow2900 chapter 7 . 2/7/2009
This story rocks Aliee getting caught by Dark Kat and something telling me that this story will have a very shocking twist. I will read ch 8 to find out great job on the writing you rock as an author.
Cody Furlong chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
The story is going great so far RL.
ShiningShadow2900 chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
This story is getting better when I read it. Great job on establish the transformation and the character development, right now i can't wait for what happens next. Keep up the great writing.
ShiningShadow2900 chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
Wow this is so cool how you did this chapter. I love it you establish what Dark Kat is planning to do with Aliee just yet, and the other Cody hm getting very interesting I will read the next chappie to find out more. Excellent job on your part on this chapter.
Cody Furlong chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
Thanks RL, I'm just glad you put my character into the story.

It's been really great so far, Aliee's transformation scene and her biting Murdock were the best parts of this chapter.
Razorslove chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
thanks the both of you, especially you Cody your offically my Beta reader
ShiningShadow2900 chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
Wow this story rocks. I love the scene between Aliee and Murdoch with the unmetionables very funny. Now Chancew Long lost brother Cody ALIVE! that is such a very cool plot twist. Keep up the great work and your writing is so spectatular.
Cody Furlong chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
Woot! This is my favorite chapter so far, keep it up girl.
ShiningShadow2900 chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
Wow this is so good, You have establish on Murdoch being in on the SWAT Kat's ultimate secrets. I'm wondering what is Murdoch's speciality I know maybe he's one hell of a pilot or something else. I can't wait for the next chappie to find out.