Reviews for Wolf in Me
BestUsernameEver54321 chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
OMG! I need Henry to wake up and kiss the living daylights out of Will!
CONTINUE DAMMIT!
sparra-music chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
I would so love to hear Henry's response to that last paragraph.
yuukifantasizer chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
Hey. It was good. However, the last part in chapter 6 you kept switch between 1st and 3rd person. You said, "His eyes watered as he bit my lip." My should be changed to his. I'm sorry if it sounds snobby but I decided to use this for what it's for and tell you.
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 6 . 2/18/2009
Awesome update like always please update it soon _

L chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
O.O This is good. Eager for more.
Shazza chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
tap, tap, tap... been more than 3 days...

I hope that everything is OK in your world, but I am really looking forward to the next chapter and how this unfolds. I have loved the tidbits of Werewolf information. As well the early unfolding realization that Will cares more than just friendship.
EmeraldSnakes chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
Lovely. I can't wait for more! This is coming along really well and I love what's going on. I look forward to the next installment.

-E.S.
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
Awesome update like always please update it soon _

Farrahmack chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
Henry rocks i love him any character the babbles i love Spencer Reid (Criminal Minds) Zack Addy (Bones) and Henry the awesome.
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
Awesome update can't wait to read more please update it soon _ I would have to save semi-short chapters, to you author's note

kallipso chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
long chapter every week or two
fox gal chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
i prefer long chapters but jus so long as you don stop the story i really don mind either, by the way very interesting i really like it
RavynKage chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
It's so good to find a Will/Henry fic. I love them as a couple they're so cute, an it's a shame there not more of it but anyways - Loving this story very much, all the details and the characterization. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Oh speaking of chapters, i think like most it's gotta be the shorter but every few days. (and cliff-hangers a cruel)
skatergurljubulee chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
Great addition!

I think I'd prefer shorter chapters every three days over longer chapters every week or so.
Witchbones chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
Hi Assassinwolf, i think i would prob prefer semi short chapters every three days, i think i'd have withdrawal symptoms otherwise LOL