Reviews for Come Undone
ChelseaWinchester chapter 10 . 6/24/2010
LOVED IT! Suicidal!Dean yay!
Twinchy chapter 10 . 5/11/2009
This was a beautiful final scene between the brothers as well as for the story as a whole.

Still (and I mean no offence, green), I have to admit I am a little disappointed because you skipped Dean's entire recovery. I wouldn't have expected a longish account on every single one of the older Winchester's sessions with his psychiatrist but a tiny bit about his mental and emotional healing (for he actually made the first, very important step in the previous chapter all by himself) with his brother's and the hospital staff's aid wouldn't have hurt.

Other than that, a really creative and tensely written continuation for "Nothing Else Matters". The Imps were an even beyond great idea of yours.
ukfan101 chapter 10 . 5/10/2009
glad that Dean was able to get some help and actually got better for it...good story..
Gett chapter 10 . 5/10/2009
Hey I just read all your storys - great work !
moira4eku chapter 10 . 5/9/2009
I'm glad that Dean seems to be better. Hopefully, he has a better view of himself, and will not do any of those destructive habits anymore. Thanks for the great story!
ashmccoleman chapter 10 . 5/9/2009
Great Story.

Hope you keep writing.
Twinchy chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
Wow, what a show-down with those imps (and Dean's visions of Nick, for that matter). *gapes at screen*

I thought it very in character that the older brother wouldn't even try to escape when he burned down the whole cave, considering his current situation (and Sam's "threat" of returning him to the hospital).

You probably can't imagine how much I cheered for Sammy coming to the rescue and finally convincing Dean in their motel room to seek professional help. I agree, he most certainly needs it - and rather now than later!
ukfan101 chapter 9 . 3/26/2009
wow Sam got Dean to admit he needs help..(which he does) way to go Sam...good update
du1387 chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
WOw, that was a dramatic chapter. I'm glad that Dean finally seems to be REALLY recovering.
zuimar chapter 8 . 3/14/2009
Wow, just read all 8 chapters you've posted so far and I just love your story! Hope you can find the time to past chapter 9 soon!
ukfan101 chapter 8 . 2/26/2009
Well that is not a happy place to leave the story...evil cliffy and all that..So glad that Dean was able to get out of his "sickness" and see sam as sam...that line of Dean's "“Just don’t leave me Sam. Please.” got to me...those kind always do...good update
Twinchy chapter 8 . 2/25/2009
I'll hand you two cookies for the tight pacing and gorgeous story update, green (but at the same time I'll withdraw three cookies for yet another evil cliffhanger, hehe).

Wow, that was a great chapter. Sam's own confusion all but machted Dean's when the younger man suddenly got jumped by his big brother.

Creepy idea with the imps prefering their ehm, snacks scared for better tastes sake...

Whereas I can see why Sam would want to get his disturbed brother back into the hospital, I tend to share Dean's fears of never getting released again.

Yet keeping the cliffhanger in mind, they might well not have to worry about that anymore, since they are obviously back to square one. *shakes slightly*
ukfan101 chapter 7 . 2/14/2009
glad that they are trying to get Dean to talk about what happened but of course Dean won't do that...and what just happened at the end there...you so need to update this story asap!
moira4eku chapter 7 . 2/7/2009
I wonder if Dean is dreaming here? I hope Sam is truly ok and not badly injured by some fugely. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
hitchcock-starlet chapter 7 . 2/6/2009
Those damn imps. Why can't they leave the poor guy alone? At least, that's what I think they are. I'm really liking this story, though, so I hope it doesn't end soon.

I read this one and it's prequel yesterday and today, and I have to say that you've been doing a good job at keeping the fellas in character, considering what's going on with them. I normally don't like stories like this just for that reason, but I am really enjoying yours.

Please update soon! I demand more Dean angst. .-