Reviews for Metamorphose
Migorin chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
Ehh? Sakura muttered to Sakura? Did she mutter to her innerself?
RinnyTheOrange chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Finally! I found an acctually good sounding story with this type of plot! and I love your way of writing this out! Because my biggest pet peeve it bad spelling and grammar! Keep up the great work!
naruhina545 chapter 19 . 9/10/2012
More!
Jolly9 chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
"Have Fun!" uhmmm... That's not exactly something teachers say to HIGH SCHOOl students... -_-

"'Hinata! You haven't changed much!' Naruto came jumping over, his now grown hair long and spiky-ish. (Imagine The Fourth Hokage :]) When Sakura said this, Hinata's heart dropped.

I'm still plain? Sakura smacked her forehead, groaning and rolling his eyes."
Is this a typo? You need a Beta.. Like.. seriously..

Naruto honestly isn't that stupid. I mean I don't understand why most FanFiction authors always exagerate his stupidity. I mean seriously. -_-
Jolly9 chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
...random Japanese...in an English FanFiction... -_- smh
Jolly9 chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Hidan is swearing to much... Like... his filthy mouth is over exaggerated.

Also, ...Hidan is religious, but he's not a Christian... -_-" He's some other Pagen-like religion.
Jolly9 chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
*Fangirling over Hinata's long midnight blue hair* 333 I love her sooo much! No homo!

"...they were talking in American." American is not a language. English is. -_-

A Sabastian. In Japan. Lol. I love the name though(:

Weird thought, wouldn't Hinata have a Japanese accent while speaking English?

Silent Rose... Silent Rose... Just doesn't fit right to for me... Silent Dreamer or Majestic Silence... That would be awesome. Actually, I might keep those.

Nice chapter besides the cliche turns into a super star when she comes back plot. But whatever.
Jolly9 chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
OK, let me get this straight.

1. Hinata is ugly. ... -_- major WTF moment.
According to the people in polls and crap, Hinata is the most beautiful female character IN Naruto.. I know she get's pretty in the end and stuff, but I find it EXTREMLY hard to imagine an ugly Hinata. That's just me... Especially because I idolize her.

2. OK, I come home from school... My mom says, "WE'RE MOVING TO AMERICA- TOMMOROW!"
I mean like wtf? This crap take planning! You don't just move ANYWHERE, especially not half way around the world, without preparing and planning or TELLING ANYONE. I mean that's just CRAZY.

3. Letter of apology.. blah blah blah... cute and sentimental... until...here's my new phone number! call me in a month! ...that explained everything that Sakura was worrying about..." -_- UHM. WOW.

4. Ok ok ok, this is the MAJOR like... wow moment I had with this... there's 1'000 students in 1 class. I could understand 1'000 students in a school, but in a class? And the fact that Hinata is a loser and yet she hangs out with the popular people? OK. THAT MAKES PERFECT SENSE. -_-

5. The Akatsuki members... well, Konan has a VERY important role in Askatsuki, and I know this is AU and all but... -_- Anyway, they're like in their early 20s and late 30s and Tobi is even older, and yet they're in high school? ...

6. The sentences don't make sense half the time.

7. Konoha Town, Japan. I'll let you decide how stupid that sounds.

8. Your author notes are pretty ridiculous.

I'm sorry for the FLAMING and I know people hate flamers but that's just who I am- a 13-year-old flamer with no life. (jk but I am 13.) There are perks to this story, like it's kinda funny, and the come backs are good.
Warrior of Aces chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
Love the Butler's name!
Rosie Thornet chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
She had grown her hair out, but she didn't look much different. (Idiot)

I thought that was cute that Naruto remembered her the same way as before.:)AW!
in your dreams as well chapter 20 . 1/30/2011
You haven't updated in years plz do and can you please put more naruhina moments it's seriously boring wen there are other couples don't get me wrong it's really sweet n stuff but am reading

this for naruto and hinata not the other couples
Asuka Kawashima chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
Your story was very sweet. I hope Naruto gets to tell his pass to Hinata!
K. L. Baninson chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
UMM FIRST THING I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT YOU MIXED HIDAN AND KAKUZU UP. KAKUZU HAS SCARES ALL OVER HIS BODY AND HIDAN IS THE ONE WHO CAN'T STOP CURSING. ALSO TOBI IS OBITO UCHIHA. BUT OTHER THAN THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS GREAT.
KireiNoTsuki chapter 15 . 11/6/2009
Ayumi Hamasaki! woot! i hope that naruto keeps hinata!
CrimsonDeath1 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Wait! how come it's chpter 1?