Reviews for Beauty and the Kyubi: A NaruHina Love Story
Andrew chapter 47 . 3/16
I can't wait for next chapter
aditya chapter 7 . 2/24
you know you are quite something else the stories you wrote are even having equal value to masashi kishimoto and yet i think someday you may be surpass him
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
Omg THIS WAS IN THE FREAKING MANGA.
nomercy58 chapter 47 . 7/6/2014
Once again, another chapter that I adored. Excited for next chapter when it comes out.
muji789 chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
batman and naruto mixed LOVIN IT !
Jormungandr1994 chapter 47 . 11/26/2013
How soon do you plan on updating?
Jormungandr1994 chapter 28 . 11/15/2013
dude every so often while I'm reading your story, naruto, wearing batman's getup and runs up to orochimaru and punches him in the face while yelling BATMAN, pops into my head and i nearly cry because I'm laughing so hard
Ayrmed chapter 47 . 11/12/2013
I just finished reading and this is one of the most imaginative pieces I have read, Each chapter has felt like an episode of a show. Nice work.
Darth Sygnious chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
Bringing in the Joker and Two-Face is...well, if done well, it could work out, but so far the joker scenes are direct rip-off from the Dark Knight, and I find it all absurd.

And shinobis being no match for real guns? Of course, heavy weapons would be dangerous and should not be underestimated, but I would expect better resistance from shinobis when they have ninjutstus (like fire attacks) and are supposed to be quick. I find this absurd.

But I am a NaruHina fan, and I really like how the story is going so far, therefore I will continue reading with eager interest.
DanteShindo chapter 44 . 11/11/2013
I recognized Zsasz, Catwoman, Scarecrow, and Poison Ivy, even though I don't like DC Comics too much. They're okay, but I prefer Marvel. To each their own I guess.
DanteShindo chapter 32 . 11/10/2013
Your after show was somewhat wrong. Storm Troopers can't make any shots! That's why they can't be bartenders!
mph5mph chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I got to the part about the gun and i put it down.
JiraiyaTheToadSage chapter 47 . 11/8/2013
*FANGIRL SCREAM*

YAY!
Kage Bijuu chapter 47 . 11/8/2013
This is a very epic chapter and I guessing I know what else is goig to happen next. Those two are starting to lose each other to there grudges.
the true fanman chapter 48 . 10/30/2013
i love this story, please continue it, i have kept checking for capters for the past 2 years