Reviews for The Sweetest Thing
guest chapter 28 . 4/6/2014
Aww cute fic! I would have preferred more jealous Ashley though lol. ;) Thanks for sharing, Spashley is the best!
Xdarkphoenix chapter 28 . 9/12/2013
"They all gasped, even Aiden, his pecks nervously flexing at the sight." This just made me lose my shit lol! Good stuff.
queenester chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
simply amazing! please make a sequel!
Savannah chapter 15 . 3/16/2013
I love your humor. And I love that you've set a chapter playlist. I look up the ones I don't already know.
cuteangel4eva chapter 28 . 1/8/2013
Ok this is the second time I've read this I freaking love this story but I really wonder about their family like when does ash get to propose and how and when did they adopt Katie (same name as the tv host who's been interviewing them right) wow I really want a sequel to this
Pls?
cuteangel4eva chapter 27 . 10/31/2012
CH26 I just noticed Spashley sex by days: Mon-Ash's pool chair, Tues- Spence's Vespa, Wed-Ash's wash/dryer, Thur- Spencer's parent's bed, Fri-club bathroom. Wth they alternate the place and wow they are horndogs LOL can't blame em tho Ashely's leaving to France :( they need this
cuteangel4eva chapter 26 . 10/31/2012
OMG I agree w/ everyone, Sally is a riot LOL she reminds me of this other psychotic character, Eva, from another SON fanfic, Worlds Away by Fumbling Towards Ecstasy. Anyhow, Sally definitely spice up the plot, and kept me away from falling asleep since I only had 2 hrs of sleep but still urge myself to finish the story. So thanks for your creation of Sally :)
cuteangel4eva chapter 16 . 10/31/2012
LOL how can you possible be asleep at that time OMG ! I'm like imagining a narcoleptic spencer in the middle of a hot, errotic foreplay tsk tsk i feel bad for Ash hahaha
DonHare chapter 28 . 7/31/2012
Amazing story! Loved it
waterproof88 chapter 28 . 6/1/2012
your story is pretty amazing! :-) You've made it a completely different angle on a Spashley Story, and i love it! bittersweet friendship, which became incredibly LOVE!
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 8 . 10/18/2011
For someone who said she cannot write a coherent e-mail. Well you could have fooled me for a second. You write decently and your plot is realistic, for me that is. I just started reading your fic and such a shame 'coz you have less followers than the others whose fics are having more mistakes than I could point out. Sorry, it just that sometimes I wonder.

Anyway, thank you for sharing this fic and I really do hope you write more. And if I may request... an angst theme please?

I die for angst.
lorienlegacies74 chapter 28 . 9/16/2011
i know im reading this fic 2 years after it's been posted...but let me just say that this is one of the most hilarious and amazing fic i've ever read on this site!
GoSpashley chapter 28 . 2/4/2011
oooh my GOD! this story is FREAKIN AMAZIN! :D you had me crackin up like ALL the time. seriously EXTREMELY WELL done! just sayin the truth :p
imaferrari chapter 28 . 9/10/2010
What a fun story. I loved the way you completely shifted gears half way through with that Barbara twist. Too funny! Anyway, I really enjoyed your story.
charmedbaby21894 chapter 28 . 5/19/2010