Reviews for Mass Effect Digression
celerystick009 chapter 21 . 2/7/2012
This story is absolutely superb. I have been able to find very few stories on this website that are written well enough to be enjoyable, not to mention ones with a thrilling plot and detailed characters that grab and hold my interest. This is unquestionably one of the very best fan-created stories in the Mass Effect universe, and likely this entire site. It was a pleasure to read from beginning to end, and is different from any other I have read on this site. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to read it.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 21 . 12/1/2011
Epic! :D
Arkh Cthuul chapter 21 . 7/21/2011
A worthy ending for a great story.

Though I do somewhat feel bad about how Yalo ended. Still, small matter if compared to the quality of the rest.

I really enjoyed reading your work.
Kami no Itte chapter 21 . 3/2/2011
I have to say, this story is the best written one I have red. And I have red a lot of them. Looking forward to more of your writing.
Mr. Snarks chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
As a character, Yalo is fantastic. As the story's primary antagonist, he shines. Nothing is as it seems; not even the reader knows his agenda! He says things, sure, but bo matter how deep a relationship he builds or who he pledges aliences to, he's still looking for a way to come out on top, keeping all his options open, no matter what they are. He looks out for number one.
Mr. Snarks chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Wow...I finished this chapter with a pit in my stomach. Linna's death was one of the more powerful images I've read, what with the whole UNCLEAN part. That's the kind of scene that just begs for a loud-ass soundtrack from Hans Zimmer, you know?

Anyway, it's safe to assume that I was wrong about the 'burning out' thing; this story keeps getting better.
Mr. Snarks chapter 2 . 2/11/2011

Mr. Snarks chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I have no illusions: This is the greatest quarian story I've ever read. You managed to sum up every element and emotion that the genre represents. You'd probably give the writers at Bioware a run for their money.

I'm interested in the relationship between Elli anf Yalo; she has very powerful feelings for him, yet she also seems afraid of him. The future looks promising.

Although, as a writer, I will say that firsties are easy, what with all the ideas gushing out. I hope you can keep it up.
Arkh Cthuul chapter 17 . 11/10/2010
Few Fanfics let protagonists kille ach other and still remain both enjoyable and believeable. Well done chapter!
Arkh Cthuul chapter 13 . 11/9/2010
Okay, this surely was unexpected. Wow.

Pardon the rather sparse reviews so far, but I do like the story. Very well-written.
Arkh Cthuul chapter 7 . 10/31/2010
A very good chapter. And the Finishing Line was almost epic.
Arkh Cthuul chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
An interesting Story so far, I shall continue tor ead to see where youa re going.
Elnino135 chapter 17 . 10/10/2010
Getting better and better! I can't wait for the next part!

Keep up the awesome work!
Narcrotic chapter 14 . 8/8/2010
Daaaaamn...This is getting too good...MY eyes...They've been peeled open as I read this... :DDD
Sky66 chapter 14 . 8/7/2010
I've been keep track of this one for a long time now but I never got the courage to leave a review. Well, here it is. It is a great original ME fanfic and I can't wait for the next chapter. Earth ... it should be very, very interesting. Hopefully for ME 3 Bioware actually allows Shepard to go to Earth rather than giving us players just codex entries. Well, good luck and update soon!

-Sky66