Reviews for Pros and Cons Of An Arranged Marriage
AwaitTheRise chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Pffft...heheheheheh...
Hilarious! And dramatic. And there are plenty of mentions of Itachi. Which means- just my type :) (even though it's not an ItaSaku...) But really, this is positively lovely. I only wish that there was more, but you can't have everything, right? You really should be awarded a medal for writing this ;)
Rin-Youki chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
more!
sama-chan chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
THIS IS SO GOOD. IT ALMOST SEEMS LIKE IT ISN'T CRACK, IT'S THAT GOOD.
Linnorria chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
:D It's been a while! I am so happy to see this updated. I just re-read the entire story. Hilarious. Thank you so much for sharing. I bet Sasuke has no clue what to do right now. Itachi will no doubt be sadistically amused at his brother's situation.
inu-babygirl1 chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
buhaahahhahah you have got to uodte this i luv a good comic relief . ehehhehehehhe sasuke short hhehehehheh funny great job
toolazytologin chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
I die laughing everytime I read your story, are you going to explain how the ghost managed to change everyones cloths while they where still on them or is that just something we have to accept that he can do?
inu-babygirl1 chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
buaahahahahahhahahahhahahah I LUV U hehheheheheheh please updte soon kay i luv this story ehheheheheheeh poor uchihas u dont mess saku-chan without getting her utterly pissed hehehehhe great job inu
Musik Drache chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
Loved the chapter! Anko is gonna be in soooo much trouble when sakura gets a hold of her! Haha. Take that uchihas. Please, continue!
Linnorria chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
I'm so glad you updated this! And right after I'd been thinking about your stories too. :D They're so much fun.
Big Paja chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
I've been meaning to write a review but I couldn't find many things to talk about and I still can't. In that case, I usually choose not to write a review but You have so few of them so I thought this "contribution" of mine could be encouraging. Basically, I like Your AU story very much and I'm not sure if I can explain why. I usually don't seek out otherworldly settings or the SasuSaku pairing but I somehow wandered into this and found myself having a good time. And I would like to see more of this story and have some more good time.

I think what I like the most is how You use the characters - Sasuke, Obito, Shisui, Sakura, Anko and Minato. Most of them are not frequently used in Naruto fan-fiction and that's a shame. It's refreshing and the OOC-ness is really just "potential". You can't really make Shisui or Minato OOC because because their characters are under-explored in the original material.

The only gripe I can offer is that this chapter is missing scene breakers. It's not terribly hard to spot when the scenes change but clear, visual partitions are better under all circumstances. So work on that. I'm sorry I can't offer any more but that's just it - I like everything else. I like the unconventional humour, I like Tomato Country, I like Sakura's attachment to her daggers, I like Obito's bucket of fried chicken. I like it. I don't know why but I do.

So, keep up the good work and don't do anything stupid like using the words "emo" and "Sasuke" in the same sentence. I'm fed up with seeing that.
inu-babygirl1 chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
you FREAKING HAVE TOO UP-DTE THIS NAOW HEHEHHEHEHE I LUV IT U REALLY R A VERY GOOD WRITTER AND UR SPELLING IS GRETA GREAT JOB PLEASE UP-DTE SOON INU
xXFoxy Scorpion BlossomXx chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
WHAT THE HECK! I DON'T GET WHY SHE HASN'T WOKEN UP YET AND WHAT R THE 2 ROYAL PAINS IN THE BUTTS GOING TO DO WITH HER?... WELL I LIKE IT SO PLEZ UPDATE SOON!
Musik Drache chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Hilarious! Please, continue!
xXFoxy Scorpion BlossomXx chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
WOWOWOWOW! This is really good you should write more I can't wait till you update! So please update SON! *puppy eyes*
Heartbroken Confession chapter 1 . 1/8/2009