Reviews for Douceur De Vivre
Kirida chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
I loved it. Azuma and Kahoko are my favorite couple in this anime, with Ryotaro and Kahoko a close second. But, I truly love Azuma and Kaho together.
MzMilo chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
BulkyCamera chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
his evilness is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexyyy...! *shivers drool*
BulkyCamera chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
sagittariusleo chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
"Nah… Yunoki is too good for our Kaho-chan besides I'm thinking that it is…Tsukimori-kun! Oh! Oh! Oh! The Violin Romance!" Mio said as she went to her dream land of romantic notions and all. Nao sighed. T_T It'd be more believable that Azuma sent her the flower. cube sends her flower? Are u kidding me, Mio?
ViperineVampire chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
HAHAHAH! Cute kaji-kun. Can't wait for more! Yunoki-sama is so devilish *giggles*
mel chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
True to your title this is so nice and sweet. Love it. More please on Azuma and Kaho
sachi chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
I love all stories and drabble on my favorite pair Azuma and Kahoko. You have a nice sense of style in your writing. I lke it a bunch. Thanks. Since I am literarily challenged I just enjoy others beautiful stories.
cassie chapter 6 . 10/10/2010
Hilarious... I LOL love Azuma...the devil incarnate. Thanks again. Hope to read more of your writins.
cassie chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
I like this story. Actually I am a sucker for an Azuma and Kaho story for I am a huge fan of this pairing. Thanks.
Kilei chapter 6 . 10/7/2010
so funny.. poor Kahoko. I can say nice one Azuma..hehe..
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 6 . 10/1/2010
omg xD Yunoki is so evil ahaha. I love him sooo much (; Love this couple, looking forward to your next update, whenever it may be
Whispering Angels chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
AWWWWWW! This is so cute! And yes, they are still in character. Pls update soon...
Twilight Cherry chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
Hahaha... Poor guys... Azuma sure have his way of affecting people.
White Melancholy chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
Lazy to sign in -_-

I haven't seen you (here) in SUCH A LONG TIME. I don't really go on MSN nowadays -_- even when I do I don't talk to anyone lol I haven't talked to my Corda fandom friends in ages DX Do you still do RPs with Neon? Haha XP

I still love your writing. I haven't had a decent laugh over Azuma x Kahoko in a really long timeeee

Well my reviewing skills have gotten rusty DX see you around ;)

52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »