Reviews for What We Lost
L.A.H.H chapter 13 . 8/28/2009
Excellent! Thank you for writing. x
verity candor chapter 11 . 4/11/2009
Aw...
azab chapter 13 . 4/10/2009
loved it
twilightscallingme chapter 13 . 3/14/2009
These were all beautiful and well written. Several of them made me cry. Good job. :)
msllamalover chapter 13 . 3/14/2009
Did you repost this? I'm sure I've reviewed it before *hums* maybe I'm losing it xD

It was awesome, again!
Athena Emmett Malfoy chapter 13 . 3/1/2009
i love little lily! great chapter!

-AEM
kutlessgurl90 chapter 13 . 3/1/2009
very cute and sweet chapter. i wondered how mrs. weasley might have felt about ginny and harry when they were together and apart from one another. ginny handles the breakup better than any person i know. she knows he does it for the right reasons, wanting to keep her safe. i think she always knew he would come back for her, the only question was when. lily just might grow to be patient like her mother. again a cute chapter. update soon please! )
kutlessgurl90 chapter 12 . 2/28/2009
that was a pretty good chapter. even though ron tells us what went on when he was gone in the book, he's not specific on the way he felt when he left them. he realizes what's best for him is what's best for the wizarding world: stopping voldemort once and for all. again a very good chapter! update soon please! )
UndeniablyMe chapter 12 . 2/28/2009
Hm... I like it. Good characterization on Ron, though I think it would be better if longer. Good job! :D
msllamalover chapter 12 . 2/28/2009
Sometimes courage isn't always doing the right thing first time round, it's standing up, brushing yourself off and trying again, going back to what you left behind. That's Ron in this chapter, and in canon. It was fantastic.
Athena Emmett Malfoy chapter 11 . 2/19/2009
i love this chapter.. narcissa is one of the most interesting characters, in my opinion

-AEM
azab chapter 11 . 2/17/2009
greet chapter
msllamalover chapter 11 . 2/16/2009
Great! Narcissa is a character who is so affectionate (oddly enough) to the ones she loves, yet she never seems to recieve it herself. This showed this perfectly. Poor Cissy.
chewing-gum-addicted chapter 11 . 2/16/2009
Both were sad, but maybe not your best but good anyway! I'm glad you did Narcissa.

chewing-gum-addicted
kutlessgurl90 chapter 11 . 2/15/2009
that was such a moving chapter. narcissa finally sees the light about what is really important in life. fred's death was so sad, but his family will never forget him. he will always be with them. if only narcissa had known sooner. very good chapter! )