Reviews for Balance
Jambee chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I thought this was well written. The part at the end where they share there true feelings seemed a bit rushed. However it left me wanting more.
curvesforever chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
FLUFFY! I love it yay yay ! Zuko/Aang! love it ! Oh did I tell you I loved this story?
CuteVampireCollie chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Oh my Lord, this story was love. True and utter love. To be honest, I was so disappointed when Zuko kissed Mai in the show. No show can ever do a guy/guy or girl/girl couple, can they? You're so right about how fire and air need one another. I never would have thought of it that way, so nice job on that. :3 The ending was so full of fluff; I just lost it! XD
segment thought chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
this is fluffily angsty. so awesome.

definitely a fav. :D
AangIs12 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I loved this story! I wish it could have been longer! But it was long enough for being a short story. Great job!
empty hearted chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
The restoration of balance in the end.

I liked Iroh and Mai's conversation a lot. Probably because Iroh is my favorite character. It was so him.

Thank you for a nice read!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
loved it.
whatweaponsicanfind chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
That was emotionally moving, touching, and all around, an awesome story. :)
LovelySpiral chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Whee! That was so good! Lulz, I just watched the episode where Zuko and Aang go to find the Sun Warriors and blah, and I was like, damn, I need to read some Zuko/Aang. And I found it! Yay! Great job!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
this was oh-so lovely and enjoyable to read. kudos to you, my dear; i thoroughly loved reading this. :D
Coldpockets chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I love the angsting in this story. It seemed to perfectly capture what I would envision their relationship to be. Good work.
Zukaang3 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I'll love this!
Gabberz720 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Aw. how sweet - perfect. Deserves more reviews, most definately. well done! :D
nicole-purple chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I thought this was a really cute story and you portrayed the characters and their subsequent reactions very well. Too bad its only a one shot, it would be interesting to see the other characters reactions, i.e. Katara and Sokko, let alone the nations lol.
Kite chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
This story totally deserves more comments.

I liked Uncle Iroh's reaction, and you have Zuko's character spot on. :D This is my favourite crack pairing too! xD