Reviews for Altogether Different: Home For the Holidays
Loved The Gilmore Girls viewing idea. Also, after a second reading, I noticed how House takes care of people being a complementary part of their lives.

More please!
So House has more in common with Kelly's family in that he looks out for those who are struggling (Wilson). Or am I misinterpreting?
So have you decided to add more to this?
momsboys chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Love this story
Regina Falange chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
Man, You nee- No, you MUST finish this story! :) That chapter was beautiful, these two are perfect together on so many levels. At this point, thay also need to make love...ASAP *giggles*

At any rate, like I said before, I really love your writing, you do justice to House's character (and in regard to Cuddy, they had NOTHING in common, EVER! that woman was the opposite of this man needed i.e. Lydia or women like her) and I like him with the Campbells...

Greets from Israel :)
Catherine.alice chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
I hope that you come back to this story, I loved the first one as well, I really want to know what's going to happen next.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
sorry...although I loved the first portion of this saga...I can't stomach Wilson and his excessive judgments and I don't even know what it is about him that bugs me so much...it is the whole "gotta rub House's nose in every good thing he does just to make sure he never does it again", thereby being able to be a lecturing putz when it never happens again just so he doesn't get the insufferable lecture... UGH
Fanny-Wan Kenobi chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
Hi !

I know it must be surprising to you to receive a review for this story that you had published and abandonned a while ago but the thing is that this story is great ! Plus it's gonna be christmas ! So why don't you continu it and make us a great present ? :) I read both of them and I really had a blast doing it ! So I hope you'll continu because it's so frustrating to see House and Kelly so close from each other but still not officially together !

Anyway thank you so much for it.

Cheers from Paris.

FWK
panther73110 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I was just wondering if you are going to finish this story?
furryface chapter 8 . 6/17/2010
Oh how disappointing read the first story and was pleased to see a sequel only to find it on hiatus. I hope maybe you will finish it but looks like you prob won't, thats a real shame.
hahasxybitch chapter 8 . 1/4/2010
wow
JiraiyasGirl chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
Oh wow this is fantastic! I hope one day you resume your writing as you are excellent at it. She's just what House needs!
waterpeach4 chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
Oh wow! This story is really brilliant. I sincerely hope you come back and continue writing.
TetraFish06 chapter 8 . 5/29/2009
OH MY GOODNESS! I can't believe you have discontinued this! It is a wonderful story. I so wish there was more- I just love Kelly's parents, too. I hope you decide to finish it :)
SA-Kate-937 chapter 8 . 4/16/2009
So good!

I would like more, please? ;)

Who would ever think that someone could thaw the old House. :D