Reviews for The Runestones
Reiha Sakurai chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Loved this Fanfic and can't wait til you get the next chapter up so that I can read and find out what's going to happen next.
LittleOne94 chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
so who's harry with?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
I really liked the beginning of this story. I hope you will continue it someday.
weareserialkillers chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
I really like this story because it's very different from the other "Harry goes back in time" fics. I especially liked this chapter because there was a bit more action in it, but I can't wait until the next chapter. :)

weareserialkillers
Fick Chick chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
Good start. Thoughtful & well written.
AnnAisu chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
This is pretty good- but poor Cedric.

Are you updating every half year or so, then? Time for an update please! I need to continue reading this! I can't do that if you haven't published it yet! And yes, it will be worth the wait, much as this one likely was.
ALCM-slkg chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
This is a very interesting spin on the time travel idea. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens. I'm glad you saved Cedric.
alaison chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
Yes it was worth the wait, I like it, can't wait for the next chapter but I've got to ask who is TBA you put it in your pairing with Harry and I just can't think of anyone?

Have fun writing!
Riddle Master 101 chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
Really great story you have going so far. I absolutely love the part about Salazar as a phoenix. I've never seen a fic do that before, so it's a great original idea, as well as ironic. And I love the 'recruiting Snape' part. Keep up the good work

Riddle
loretta537 chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
this is a good story, i cant wait to see what happens next and if he manages to catch peter.

i like how unlike most harry goes back in time stories he is mature (most have him going back in his 20s and almost as immature as in the series) and he is not crazy (do you know how many stories have crazy harry going back in time).

I also like the fact that harrys previous life isnt either perfect (in love, job he always wanted, married with kids or bethrothed, ect) or a disaster (voldie won, voldie lost but the entire wizarding world was destroyed, voldie lost but all of harrys loved ones died, ect) and that harry is told that some things can not change he accepts the fact and actually uses his slytherin side to make plans
Chaositea chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
I love time travel fics.

And the future triad pairing is exciting!

I do hope you go more into details, even the unimportant ones. Some parts seems a little glossed over.
reader1writer1 chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
I enjoyed what you have of this story. I hope you'll be able to keep it going. Take care.
mannd1068 chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
Good chapter!
brightsun89 chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
love it! cant wait for more!
Buckwheat Zydeco chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
Thats a horrible place to stop the story! please update, please please please!