Reviews for Stolen Child
Melphs chapter 18 . 9/26
Is there any chance that you will continue this fic? Because this is one of my twilight favorite fic ever and I really really wanna know how it's going to end! ;_; ~

(and sorry if i did any grammar mistake, but english isn't my first language and writing isn't so easy for me as reading).
Loudel chapter 1 . 4/25
Please write more? I thought you were going to continue.
Are you ever coming back? This story is so good and I want more. :)
arabianice chapter 15 . 3/27
wait is leah gonna have child stolen
Inneedforleahfic chapter 18 . 2/17
Update please!
Scented Hairpin chapter 1 . 1/8
I'm hoping you update soon! I don't want Leah stuck where she is now.
muimui17 chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
You can't just leave this here! I'm ready for Leah's life to change. She deserves more than she's getting right now. I like how you didn't try to force her to accept that stupid imprint thing unlike so many other stories.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/26/2014
I'm so happy that Leah's realized that she needs to stop dealing with everyone else's crap and live her own life. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please Please Please Please update!
sundance1989 chapter 18 . 11/1/2014
I do hope u decide to finish this story it is so hard to find a story that is well written and actually worth reading one that doesn't make me think the writer can't have passed the 4th grade because it is so badly written. U have done a great job with ur story and I think u owe it to yourself to finish what u we wanna know what happens next lol I hope u update soon.
Scented Hairpin chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
Hoping you update this one soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/13/2014
You going to update again? I want to see Leah make that "f-king change"! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
Update again soon please! This fic is great and you're getting to such an interesting part!
MargotTenser chapter 18 . 5/27/2014
This story is so incredible - I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Update soon pleeeeeeeaaaaaase! :)
FantasyLover74 chapter 18 . 5/3/2014
she needs to leave to find peace within herself