Reviews for Interagency Cooperation
Aunt Kitty chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Utterly delightful. I'm not a fan on crossovers in real life (it always has the taste of let's-boost-ratings-and-try-to-drag-a-new-audience-in) but they can be fun and sometimes well done. In this case-drop the "sometimes." You're onto a gold mine, here.
MuseUrania chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Lol, I like this.
BellaRide28 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Is this a one-shot? Please say no, please say no, please say no! Really good, and please update soon! And make it a not one-shot!
Petite Moineau chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I need a sequel to this, it was just too awesome! I love the interactions between the two show's characters!
Myene chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
cute story!

Poor Zark...he could barely ahndel normal people!

I would love to see more of this, maybe the night of?
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Nice.

Thanks for writing.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Great story
SSHGAddict chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Love Bones and NCIS so this story us great for me. Any chance Ziva or Tony would show up for this story too? I'd loved so to see that. Update soon!
kate chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
bones dressed as abby that would be good to see, they should put it in the tv series. i'm it would be soo good. nine idea, loved it.
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Off to a great start, can wait to see where this goes, and if we will get to meet the rest of the NCIS team
tansypool chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
*laughs wildly* This is funky. Making me LOL. Bones analysing Abby's clothes? Would love to see that on the show. Any plans of expanding it? Cos I'm sure there'd be some strange interpretationness...
CCB chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Sweet, i just love this combo. I am looking foward to more chapters! Any of the other NCIS'ers going to show up?
writingforthemoney chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
"On second thought, maybe I'll swing by. You never know when local bands might be worth checking out."

-haha, yeah right! the bands are worth checking out. I'm sure! :) love it!
ncisgirl101 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
*SQUE*

NCIS AND BONES!

AWESOME!

Of course, I love Tony and Ziva however I always wondered what would happen if Abby met the squints... I think they would get along very well - she would definately fit in! :D:D

Awesome oneshot!

A lot of fun!

xox.
millerdobey chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Yah! My favorite NCIS'er in a Bones fanfic, what more could I ask for out of life? Cute story, thanks for sharing.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »