Reviews for the idea of an island
wicherwill chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
"...Booth that taught her how to chug a pint of beer without spilling any on her shirt..." is it bad that while reading this I just wanted to read the story behind that line?

very nice, though!
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I absolutely adored this one. There was a great deal of perfectly Brennan emotion here that made the piece really, really moving. I wish you had managed to get Booth and Brennan in the same room (but only because I love Booth, anf not because the fic lacked a thing as it stands now.)

You made me stay up until 130am when I have to work in the morning, and yes, I blame you.

But they were aweesoome. XD

K
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
god. you've explained it all so well.

yeah, she was scared. everyone always seems to overlook that.
SarahShalomDavid chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
aw bless her x
Lauren chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Wow. Wowwowwowwowwow. That it, without a doubt, the jucier and most emotion-filled Pain In The Heart oneshot I've read. I read it three times through because all of a sudden, the episode made sense, and I couldn't help but see it again and again through her eyes. The voice is just right for Bones at this moment-rational, but with a human layer to it. Great job. Kudos.
LeahElizabeth chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I love fanfics that are driven by thought and gives you an insight to the characters. I really liked Bones' thoughts and it gave me a better understanding for the story. Keep it up!
chibiness87 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Oh man, this is absolutely amazing! The flow of this is so good, making you feel you're there, felling those things too, and then it stops suddenly. And i like that too, that sudden jolt it makes you feel. Thank you so much for sharing this.
Seer of Spots chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
This is fantastic. You have a very clear Brennan voice and this little bit of prose suits her perfectly.

Just note in the first line that 'Temperance' isn't capitalised and you've said 'by diner time' close to the end - though this may be intentional? ;)

Anyway, I loved it! Especially the description of all the things that Booth has taught her about friendship, partnership and love - really beautiful :).