Reviews for A Single Line
iAnneart chapter 80 . 1/15
I've thoroughly enjoyed every single little oneshot/drabble/chapter you have posted: all eighty of them and I wish there was more!
But it seems that might not happen as your last update was 2013, but I am still hopefully on seeing a new update :)
ptfs chapter 67 . 7/8/2014
So I have some music playing in the background, 8tracks, so it's just going to whatever types of music..I kinda tune into it halfway through and the new track is centered around songs that sound lonely and are more instrumental than lyrical... It fit too damn well.. You are too Damn good of a writer, you know that right? You're writing and stories are amazing. I Envy you and love you.
Guest chapter 79 . 3/13/2014
Wow this is a really brilliant idea for an AU. And the way Zorc was dealt with was hilarious.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/12/2014
FAVOURITE CHAPTER. *hearts*
Guest chapter 29 . 3/12/2014
Omg baby!Thief Bakura...still an evil little shite I see haha.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/12/2014
Mwhaha! Poor Ryou. My favourite chapters so far are 'A Shade of Grey' and 'Separation?'

Aside: I always imagine Bakura with his own body looking like the Thief King; I don't know if that was your intention. But when you mentioned him picking up Ryou it only cemented this belief: Picking up someone the same size and weight as yourself isn't easy. But TKB is taller(?) and more muscular so would have an easier time of it. I can just imagine Bakura's dad (if he knew the truth) asking Bakura ten-thousand-billion questions about life in Ancient Egypt, haha.
thank you chapter 59 . 2/6/2014
I don't know what else to say but thank you. I've enjoyed every chapter of this and I plan to keep reading. (and very likely re-reading)
Nathanel chapter 80 . 1/26/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter, take your time.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/6/2014
WHERE IS THE PROMISED FIREPROOF?!
white pedal chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
It will be a fight Ryou will win:)
white pedal chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
white pedal chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
Aww:) so Amane and their mom died two weeks later:( well that explains why Ryou wrote to her in Heaven, and that's probably why his dad had a fit in your previous chapter because Amane is dead but Ryou writes to her, something their father never really did often when she was alive and Ryou kept his promise while their dad didn't.
white pedal chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Poor Ryou:(
white pedal chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
:( Wow Bakura is sadistic.
white pedal chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Poor Ryou, he blames himself for his mom and sister's death's and the Ring is making it worse.

And the worst part is that because he is bottling up his emotions and always thinking the worst, he really is going crazy. He doesn't think there is a bright light to the end of the dark tunnel he's in.