Reviews for A Single Line
BlackWolf888 chapter 73 . 10/16/2017
That was me in the last review. I forgot to type my name in between tears.
Let me add now that you are a mad genius and one of my favorite writers ever.
Guest chapter 73 . 10/16/2017
Wow.
Wow.
That's about all I can say.
And, for some reason, I'm in tears now.
pauliorochisai chapter 75 . 9/13/2017
This story felt like a movie! Amazingly told and the greatest trio ever Bakura, Malik and Ryou fighting demons and running for their lifes!
pauliorochisai chapter 59 . 9/13/2017
This story is your best in my opinion. I love angst and your angst filled shorts but i was getting depressed by so many angsty chapters of Ryou's thoughts and how much he misses Amane. This was a nice change. I just love Ryou's interactions with everyone else :)
BlackWolf888 chapter 67 . 9/5/2017
Oh my god. This. THIS. CHAPTER. This has to be your best one yet. You managed to bring tears to my eyes with that last letter. Hell, the whole chapter was just perfect. I don't know what to say, really, I'm so overwhelmed right now that I can't even write straight. I'll just say this: you are amazing.
Phew. God. It will take a while to get over this.
BlackWolf888 chapter 65 . 9/5/2017
Hey, this is BlackWolf888 but I'm too lazy to login (sorry). I've been reading this fic little by little over the past few months (as well as your other fics). I love them all and I love the way you write (you 're in my favorites list, after all), but I'm dropping by to let you know how amazing this chapter is! Everything about it is great! The mood, the dialogues, the descriptions (minimal but spot-on)... It is chilling and sad and beautiful in its own way. It reads like a noir crime story, and the angst in it is just heart-wrenching. Thank you for writing this - thank you for writing each and every one of your fics.
greenleaf chapter 18 . 8/4/2016
That was so good! Intriguing, makes you wonder, but also leaves a warm feeling in your chest after this rare glimpse of the spirit's humanity. A small but powerful scene. Kudos!
readingBakurafic chapter 9 . 8/4/2016
Wow. Firstly, that sent chiĺls down my spine. Secondly, my eyes sting from holding back tears, thank you very much.
Just... Wow.
imcrying chapter 17 . 6/27/2016
yes i'm crying now so i can't write my name but anw this makes me cry seriously
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 12 . 2/17/2016
To answer my favorite was the spirits coming back. I personally like person on person interaction and dialouge.
Inner contemplations are good once I a while, but hard to keep spicey.
Misaki Takahashi Akihiko chapter 6 . 2/17/2016
It's very goo follow up to the other chapter about Ryous letter writing.
Aniki-xvi chapter 33 . 12/24/2015
i dont understand the A/n , do you mean that since Ryou's voice is considered human , and yami Bakura's a demon , the switch in VA made it sound like hint that The thief is more human ? i think is what i understood

anywhos , this is one your longer ones and i lLOVED it
for once a HAPPY ENDING!
Aniki-xvi chapter 27 . 12/23/2015
see , i was wondering if Bakura took control of him for extended periods of time if THAT would have been the consequences

its much more scarier than i imagined ..
Aniki-xvi chapter 26 . 12/23/2015
fluff fluff fluff
Aniki-xvi chapter 24 . 12/23/2015
i want a continuation for this !
at least this !