Reviews for Summer Project
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
Such wonderful stuff. Really wish there had been more Dean closure in the show.
spnMom chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
This was a wonderful story. I love the Luke / Dean interaction that you have going on. Dean really does need someone to give him some positive feedback. Thanks, this is getting a favorite for me... Love Jared!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
Cowrite? HA! This is all you, through and through. I rambled to you some but this baby is yours.

That said, it is so awesome! You really did a lot here to advance Dean's story-especially consider this is only a two-shot. Not only did you reinforce the bond between Luke and Dean, but you really tackled Dean's self esteem issues and you managed to start him back in the town for the first time. I adored your softball scene where we see Dean come into his own and the care the other guys gave him.

And the limp! The limp! I love the limp :) Dean all weak and out of it and Luke having to haul him upstairs? Total love.

Also, using Lindsay was a stroke of genius! I thought it was fantastic how you had her so much like the girl we saw on the show but sort of coming into something new and of her own.

But May! I love to hate her here :)

You better come back and play in this verse very soon :)
I'mcalledZorro chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
Excellent story! As I have said before I really ove this 'verse and am alaways looking forward to new stories! You did an excellent job on Luke I love how portective he got over Dean.
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
Aw that was really sweet. Great job! Now I want more sick Dean please?
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Poor Dean! I love this 'verse! Can't wait for the next chapter.
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Awesome start! Love Luke helping Dean out. Poor kid. Even his family seems to have turned against him.

Glad Luke encouraged Dean to play on the softball team. The other guys seem to have taken a liking to Dean. Good to see him making friends.

Okay, there is a shotgun full of rock salt with Blair's name on it. That guy is a jerk! There was no reason for him to do that! Hope the police take him into custody for assault.

Glad Luke's going to the hospital with Dean. He needs somebody there for him especially with him being so confused about what happened. And loved the paramedic calling Luke Dean's dad. Can't wait to see what's next. :)

Lisa
DaiHinMin chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Hi, I love this story, can't wait to read the rest. I really love the idea of the Redemptive!Dean verse. I can't seem to find a lot of really good dean!stories that don't have him acting as the bad guy or some other unflattering person, but this Redemptive!Dean verse is perfect. I love the way you show how little self-esteem dean has, and how luke tries to help him. I'm curious to find out more about dean's home situation and what reason's his parents gave to not trust him in their house alone. And how luke would respond to the parents.

-thanks for a great story :)
PiratelfDair chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Oh. My. God. THANKYOU!

I was curious about this scene when I read Faye's last installment!

Your characterization is wonderful!

My favorite and most heartbreaking part was that Dean promised his mother he wouldn't go to the hospital this summer!

I can't wait until part two!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Ooh, I like this, I never watched Gilmore girls but started to read Faye's universe and so I thought I read your new story too. Mainly because I know you are a great writer. Well, I'm not at all disappointed. I love what you are doing with the relationship between Dean and Luke. The whole giving the kid a change and he's my friend thing is awesome. Even more awesome that Luke doesn't protest when the paramedic thinks he is Dean's dad and actually feels like it wouldn't be such a bad thing. I can't wait for more. This surely is wonderful. Hugs, Vonnie
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
YAY Dean fic!

You have such a brilliant set up in this fic that I'm envious. Finding a way to bring Dean and Luke even closer together takes a deft hand, and you totally nailed it. Plus, you really tackle Dean's issues of self worth and show him starting to get comfortable in Stars Hollow again. Plus, you bring some closer to the whole Lindsay debacle. And the fic is only half over!

Needless to say, I think you are awesome and I think this fic is awesome :)

Happy b-day yet again!
citiesofsouls chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Aww. Dean!

I love this!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
great
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Love your GG stuff... the flashbacks were a special treat. Dean doesn't have very good medical luck around Stars Hollow, does he?

/sigh

Miss the show.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Nice. What happened to the other stories you mentioned? Those were great. Catch ya on the flip side.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »