Reviews for Hero in the Strife Part I
Jane McCartney chapter 4 . 1/29/2003
Linette's presence in Bobby's funeral was heartbreakingly beautiful. This seems like a wonderful fic - I'm just angry with myself for only starting to read it now.
bunny angel chapter 4 . 3/21/2002
Really good story, but I have to ask, does this all fit into the show? I mean, all those times Carter talks about his family, and that one episode where they show his relationship with his mother and talk about the past. Does it? Keep writing, Carter's my favorite character!
yAY chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
Its a very good story and it is well written but when will chapter 5 come up. I have been waiting very long and I hope you will write more soon. Please! I know that there is a lot of people hwo thinks the same.
js chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
Wow! that was impressive like hell!

Love it, hope it will be a chapter 5 because you havent write in a long time!
JR chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
I love your story so far. I am a big hugh Carter fan from the beginning of ER and your story sounds very much like something that could have been. The only problem (and this is a real pet peeve of mine) is that John's name is NOT Jonathon. These are totally two separate names having nothing to do with the other. Jack is a nick name for John. TPTB are just as wrong by ever saying that John's grandfather was Jonathon. For John to be THE III all three men grandfather, father and son are all John Truman Carter. Also John did have a family nick name, it was scooter.
Jen JMGDrama - Jen chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
NOERF! YAY! I have finally been able to review this! WUV it so much. The backstory with so much little foreshadowing with what happened in Carter's life. Keep writing more!
Itsallablur chapter 4 . 12/9/2001
This was a really excellent story. Very well written!
Cat chapter 4 . 12/7/2001
This is so good! I love it! Please post more soon.
benbrattlover chapter 4 . 12/5/2001
I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE CONTINUE! It's GREAT! This story is so touching and poignant. I loved it. Please write more! I am dying of suspense to find out what happens to Carter, Nell, Eleanor, and Jack. Please finish this story! PLEASE CONTINUE! PLEASE WRITE MORE FANFICS LIKE THESE! IT'S GREAT! I LOVE IT!
Susan chapter 4 . 12/4/2001
I'm really enjoying this story! Hope you write lots more soon!
viki chapter 4 . 12/4/2001
that it a great story. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.
baby jen chapter 4 . 12/4/2001
hell, this is just about the best damn fic iv eva read! im totally hooked-dont stop now! it's so expertly written, so insightful-so true-so great!
Kate chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
In reading the first chapter I am happy to say this is an excellent beginning. I can't wait for more.
baby jen chapter 3 . 12/3/2001
wow!im speechless!. that was unbelievable.! what an amazing idea for a fanfic-and so beautifully written-so insightful hell i cant wait to read more. WRITE MORE NOW BEFORE I GO CRAZY! I CANT WAIT!
Nana chapter 3 . 12/2/2001
love it, as always! :):):):)