Reviews for love is not a simple word
kandita chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
This is very nicely done so far. It's just a PITY that you haven't finished it ate update it. I hope you didn't discontinue it because this would be a good story gone to waste!

From what I've read you have a wonderful love story in the making...
Mezumi Azuma chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
Interesting story so far I love this chapter :) Anyways keep up the good work and update soon ! .
cakeesuki chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
aw i love this~ cant wait for the update!
Darth-Taisha chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Nice story, however, you really need to spell check and do a grammar check on your work. Also, remember to drop the e when you spell words such as having, taking etc...Keep up the good work.
ArtistOfBlue chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
I liked that allot! Ok, I liked how Itachi loes Hinata and cares for her, even though he techinicly hasn't admitted it yet. I think Hinata doesn't know she likes him, but thinks its more of a 'I'm-curiouse-coz-this-guy-is-new/exciting/hot/ etc/blah blah blah'. I like the fluff you put in these story's. Fluff GREAT! Keep up the great work, and please update soon!
Mrs. Midian chapter 3 . 2/24/2009
Awws thats cute. Sorry I didn't review the last one I was out of internet for a while.
midnightblue08 chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
good thing itachi came... he sure is fast..
midnightblue08 chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
cool story!
Kec02NarutoFan chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
Wow. I like this story a lot and this is my first time reading a Hina/Ita story; so I would like to read more, Please update soon.
minaghostwolf chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
Ooh..i liked it! Can't wait until the next chapter! .
HinataUzumaki6666 chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
I like your story alot plz write ch 3 soon
KagomeMarie chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
OH MY

This is a really good start so far

keep up the good work
Mrs. Midian chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I do not normally write reviews as I usually cannot think of anything to say. However special occasion has occurred. The story line is very interesting and I believe this chapter was well written. Congratulations, I cannot wait until the next chapter is out.

Ja ne,

Midi
minaghostwolf chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Loved it...it was kawaii..will it be continued?..b/c that would be awesome! n.n
Rimas chapter 1 . 1/8/2009