Reviews for The Rainbow Wing
5th Dimension chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
I like this story. If this were in the games, I'd play them more often.
Bluebell789 chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
This story is really interesting! I would LOVE it if you updated!

I love Crystal and Green's conversation! It was fun to read :)

Good luck with finishing this! It must be hard to write...

Please update as soon as you can! :D Fantastic story by the way!
madmuffin14 chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
I love reading about this stuff! Your story is amazing, and portrays a world way different from the cozy ones on our video games. I love how you captured the characters' personalities. awwwwww, I loved the part with Green and the "smell ya later". If you can, please update :).
Invisible-chan chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
I didn't know you'd updated! Anyways, I find the politics really interesting. I love the background you've given the regions and practically made them your own. I'm really glued to this now. I can't wait to read the continuation of this meeting. For the second chapter (third?), I found the interaction with Leaf very interesting. Can't wait to see how that develops. ;_; Red! Aww, Green and his story make me sad. I love how you compared Crys to Red. I'm waiting for your next update. ;3
Wyote chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
I don't have an issue with the honorifics, it's the Japanese names that throw me and probably some other people off who don't know them. If you're going to keep using them could you please put some sort of cheat sheet at the beginning or end of each chapter that has the names of each character in English and Japanese, something like AshSatoshi(I know he's not appearing, but he was the first name that popped to mind that I did know the Japanese name).

Strange what happened with Leaf, can't wait to see where you take that. And the conversation with Green and Crystal was interesting and entertaining to.

I look forward to the next chapter.
C-Sui chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
The Japanese honorifics I have no issue with. I'm also fine with Green keeping his original name. However, the Japanese names of cities and even Pokémon? That I disagree with. It's extremely inconvenient for most people. If you really insist on using them, at least mention the English names in some manner the first time you use them.

I'm very glad you updated! I was hoping you would.

This chapter was mysterious and a little somber. Green's meeting with Leaf is really curious...

If anything, this has rekindled my interest in the story. The writing is still brilliant and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

What you do with the Japanese naming is absolutely up to you, but please consider the readers a little in the process.
Anubis S Jakkaru chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
Mmkay, thought I could at least leave a review for the rest of it. BTW, serious pokemon fics make me happy.

Wow...I ADORE this...Once again, I appreciate you writing from an end of the spectrum we never get to see. And regional politics...I've never even thought about that. And the school system, I was always curious how that worked, since it was technically a subject that was dodged around (minus /trainer/ schools).

Poor Kris. She's younger than the majority of those gym leaders, and the elite four, and yet she has the most responsibility. I really can't wait to see how this story goes.
Anubis S Jakkaru chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Okay, I haven't even finished reading this yet, and I can already tell I'm going to LOVE it.

I got to this paragraph, "I was ecstatic to be the Champion, yes.", read it, and went, "Yes! This is exactly what I'm looking for!"

Nobody ever really touches on what It's actually like to be the Champion, and so far you've expressed it so well. It's like seeing my own thoughts, because I always wondered what happens what you actually become Champion, and I figured it was more along those less, and less glorified than you're lead to believe.

So, than you, not only for writing a great little fic, but for also proving to me I'm not the only nutter out there who thinks too much about this.
C-Sui chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Goodness gracious, politics. I haven't seen so much politics in Pokémon in one sitting. But the thing is, it feels realistic to me. I also like the hints of history (First Trainers and such).

I really love the interactions. Kris falling off the chair was funny as heck, but also realistic-ish.

The fact that I've rarely seen something like this, and your beautiful descriptions too, make it interesting rather than boring to me. Don't worry, this is wonderful.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Wyote chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Definately an interesting look into the Pokemon political world, I can see why Red left. I can only wonder what happens when he gets back.
Shadowzero789 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Nice introduction, this explains why Red was at Mt. Silver at the end of the game all alone. Poor Red, finally reaching your goal only to realize that the end of the road was hallow and disappointing.

Hope you update soon.
Wyote chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Interesting, I'm very curious to see where you go with this.
Invisible-chan chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Seems interesting thus far. I was thrown off a little because the summary made me think it would start off with Kris. Anyways, can't wait 'til the next chapter.