Reviews for Pyromaniac: Uzumaki Naruto!
He could tell ino, "LETS MAKE A DEAL FOR YOUR SOUL".. and I bet she'd do it.
You made him half hummingbird/half firefly, that annoying to EVERYONE... If your gonna do this at least make him kinda DESTRUCTIVE.. and NOT A FLAKE... every fanfic HATES/SKIPS his flake moments because that IS NOT HIM... He wants to BLOW UP the village it's cuz HE WANTS TO BLOW UP THE VILLAGE.. Should that be a problem against him?.. No, Should them be a problem to them, MOST ASSUREDLY... Remember he dies.. the kyuubi is free, he QUITS (as in to much mental trauma), the kyuubi is FREE... AND EVERYBODY IS DEAD. (The third is scared as hell on episode one.).

My advice on writing a good one.. NOBODY "PULLS" their kids away, they just avoid him, nobody "beats him".. and no "fox mobs", just nobody even CARES who he is... as in nobody gives a damn if he even steals little stuff, because he DOESN'T MATTER, nobody looks at 's not the "bad boy", he's not the "good boy", he's just someone their parents think he should avoid... (which of course makes him more eye candy then the uchiha as he grows older.. DO you know ONE GIRL THAT LISTENS TO HER PARENTS IN FRONT OF A HOT GUY?)
you can't "break" mental illness, it just happens, and in their line? With as much INBREEDING as they do? YEAH, it's probably gonna happen! It's GENETIC.. like the sharringan...(EVEN in cannon they DON'T break it, they stave it off.. temporary)He and his LINE are still GOING to break the peace.
You know as DEAD set as sasuke is to "revive the greatness of his clan"... the PUNISHMENTS should fall to him too.. a "coupe de ta" on the leaf that lead to all their deaths, a WAR in Kirii that lead to THOUSANDS of innocents being slaughtered... Madara betraying his only friend and taking his brother's EYES in the beginning...His OWN sensei and wife dying because of a member of his clan with those "pink eyes"..(him) his clan... HIS SINS... There is no "greatness" there, ONLY DAMNATION...

It's not a "curse of madness" or a "curse of hatred".. it's they are freaking psycho nut jobs that go for world-domination and don't care who they kill.
OK I'll admit I'm half tempted to stop reading at chapter two. Normally I don't like fics like this that start out so serious and then devolve into mindless comedy. But I'm too busy laughing my ass off to care. Great material, great story but I do have a question. Will Naruto's control over fire be just like El Diablo from suicide squad? Cause that would be kick ass!

Helrio-
madcat3200 chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
-_-'... kami damn it Kakashi
starlineshine chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
Dude, this is the perfect fic to be all serious and angsty and dramatic and-
I'M PRETTY SURE THAT IT'S A CRACK FIC.
Albeit, a fairly funny crack fic, but still. The first chapter seemed like you were setting it up to be the most depressing thing since bunny rabbits. Like, whoa.
starlineshine chapter 1 . 4/13/2014

haha Sasuke is Tsun Tsun
imnotraven16 chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
great story
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
"We want a new mission. A badass one. With lasers."
BEST. QUOTE. EVER!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
I love pyromaniac fanfiction
Ghibly101 chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Nyaaaaaaaaa! Update soon! Please!
Hollow Phantom Drewits chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
This is A great story and i like it but I don't believe I shall read any more as it is just to weird for me.