Reviews for Pyromaniac: Uzumaki Naruto!
KaioM chapter 4 . 4/13
Dude, this is the perfect fic to be all serious and angsty and dramatic and-
I'M PRETTY SURE THAT IT'S A CRACK FIC.
Albeit, a fairly funny crack fic, but still. The first chapter seemed like you were setting it up to be the most depressing thing since bunny rabbits. Like, whoa.
KaioM chapter 1 . 4/13

haha Sasuke is Tsun Tsun
imnotraven16 chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
great story
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
"We want a new mission. A badass one. With lasers."
BEST. QUOTE. EVER!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
I love pyromaniac fanfiction
Ghibly101 chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Nyaaaaaaaaa! Update soon! Please!
Hollow Phantom Drewits chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
This is A great story and i like it but I don't believe I shall read any more as it is just to weird for me.
SycoJay chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
love this story it's funny as shit keep up the good work can't wait for the next chap.
Mark83 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
The fire idea is great I think it makes a nice addition to the powers he gets from the kyuubi. The moleculare manipulation is really quite poor because its to underpowerd to be on the forbiden scroll also for what reason would Iruka stop him from killing he's a ninja at some point he's going to have to kill what better way than to start with than a traitor to the village beacause as well as giving him his first kill it also reafirms in his mind what happens to traitors.
Crazy Uncle chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Nothing like legal arson.

seriously though. For being overly flashy ninja, they don't use enough explosions in the actual series.
Cupitor chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
ahahah) The story is ultimately insanely cool) I hop you'll update soon.
TheRedGhillie chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
This is a really good story. I love it!

-TheRedGhillie
Takai153 chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
great chapter. Funny as hell. Keep up the awesome work and please update as soon as you can!