Reviews for The Kyoto Execution
naoto-chan chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
nice
Shinosuke chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
That was actually nice. It brought back some nostalgia from playing the game though i'm really not very fond of the Minato/Mitsuru pairing.

This was actually a short but pleasant read. :]
Holyriot chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Also liked it:). Never thought that the "execution" was so horrible though:P.
Trevor X chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Well written story. _
Miggs chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I just finished playing Persona 3 for the first time, and now I'm having a second go at it just so I can see Minato(or as I named him in the game, Kaede Kamayan LOL) and Mitsuru together, thanks to this lovely fic.
Finalhazrd chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Loved it. Everyone's portrayed perfectly in character, Minato still barely talks or emotes, and the whole execution thing is still as mysteriously horrible sounding as ever.

Mitsuru always seemed like one of the least likely to actually end up in a relationship with the MC, but the chemistry between them is awesome, and it's just as enjoyable here as it was in the game.

It's short, yeah, but it doesn't need to be any longer. The ambiguity is part of the charm. This is still one of the better P3 fanfics I've read on here.
Krow Blood chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
now I'm very curious: What The Fuck wasz the execution in your story? I mean, in Japaland, it's something common, It's a humilliated girl hitting a guy with a wet towel (Though where, i dont know)
supernae chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
EXECUTED.

oh how I love Mitsuru.
Goldamon X chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Made a great deal sadder considering what happens later... Would like to see more from you though. It's nice to see good characterization in a Fic. Sturgeons law and all that...

Only thing bugging me is length, but seriously that is a personal preference for longer fics. Beyond that, it is an extremely well done fic. I look forward to more from you