Reviews for Among Immortals: Destruction of the Demonic
shaebybaby chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Ok 1) I hope your grandma's feeling better 2) This is so good! Like ohmygoodness! 3) You have an incredible gift of writing! So don't stop! :) and 4) Please update and post the next chapter! :D I wanna find out if Sakura's pregnant, what will happen to Itachi and Rikas relationship, will Rika will be changed, will all the different mythical monarchs help the vampires in the war, what happens in the war, who's the person that's gonna die, what's going on with Rin and what does Orochimaru do to get back at Sasuke! It's torture leaving the story like this! /:
Kiko12350 chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
Tell ur grandma to get better soon! :D
Hope to read ur next chappie!
Kiko12350 chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
What's so lucky being a haruno?
Guest chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
Please update soon, I'm going insane
PurpleCupCake chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
Errrrrr so good I can't wait for the next chapter, and is Sakura pregers :D ?
abcd chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
Please come back and write more! You have a gift! Please write another chapter. I love this story!
Pinacalada chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
update!
cali-gloria chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
I can't wait for your next chapter I hope its out soon this is a really good sequel
sasusaku-4everr chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
Hey Srry about ur grandma but Plz hurry and update I want to hear about the war!
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
nice
Iname Kohaki chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
NEXT CHAPTER, NEXT CHAPTER!
OffTheRockers14 chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
continue
Guest chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
please update. im waitting for more Rika-Itachi. they are just so cute!
MichikoMichiyo29 chapter 9 . 5/21/2012
Hi again, I'm extremely sorry about your Grandmother, and I do hope that she's alright, but REALLY MAN? WHERE ARE THE CHAPTERS?
SASU-SAKU4everandalways chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
omg! what is this took me soo long to review! sorry about that. i was totally planning on reviewing the week that i got back. unfortunately i wasnt able to review on chapter 13. i was like completely busy with all the work that i missed and before i know it u already updated to chapter 14. i feel really bad because i really really wanted to review on your story :( and now im like reviewing at the most awkward time. but then again better late than never right?

ok sorry about the rant. i wanted to say a lot of stuff about the chapters you've posted. as usual amazing job. the flow of the story was just like i remembered and im glad that nothong was rushed between itachi and rika as well as the added drama :) i must say that while you were away your writing has improved and that the description of everything going on around them has gotten better. i mean i always thought the way you wrote was amazing, but like you i grow up too so some stories that i read may not be as appealing bcuz certain details in the story are lacking. so its really great to know that in the two chapters that i read, you writing has developed and i can not wait for the next one:) GREAT JOB :D